Discussion: Many Republicans Unsatisfied And Unnerved By Trump’s Russia Bungling

Except for the NRA rubles in their pockets and accepting stolen materials from the hacks.

Nope. They’re fucked in a big way.

3 Likes

Rest assured, it is only going to get much worse.

2 Likes

Turn out the lights.

1 Like

It will be some form of Romney to the rescue, but even that won’t work.

2 Likes

Abortion and Tax cuts for the rich is all the GOP stands for. Protecting the country from an insane president? Not until we get abortion and more taxes cut.

2 Likes

“We knew he was a traitor; but he was our traitor. We didn’t think anyone else would care.”

3 Likes

John Kelly, who often plays cleanup after Trump’s mishits,

John Kelly, who often plays cleanup after Trump’s shits in his pants… is getting tired of his role as TPer in Chief.

1 Like

For many Republicans, Trump’s nonchalant throwing of the FBI under the bus was a bridge too far…but they can’t cry over spilt milk forever.

Although we’re not putting all our eggs in one basket. At the same time that Mueller is pulling out all the stops with his investigation, leading some trump’ers to jump like rats on a sinking ship and will result in some trump’ers are gonna get locked up and they’ll throw away the key, we’ve also got Democratic candidates across the country who are striking while the fire is hot and putting the pedal to the metal from now until November to get people to pull the lever for our side, resulting in the trump Administration and the GOP eventually kicking the bucket and ending up pushing up daisies.

6 Likes

I hope you are right re the GOP getting unraveled. I view the House especially as a nest of traitors on the take.

7 Likes

Nicely done.

2 Likes

America just has to wake up and smell the shit in the middle of the road.

1 Like

Swim out past the breakers, watch the world die

5 Likes

No, sadly, that part they seem to be ok with. What upsets them is the way he keeps getting caught in his treason. And more specifically, that it might start to affect their own chance of reelection.

6 Likes

I’ve thought for awhile that there will come a day when Putin cuts PP loose so that he can plunge the US into utter chaos as he goes about the business of getting the band back together. While we’re distracted and fighting over impeachment and dealing with matters at home, he’ll have the freedom to do what he wants without interference from the US.

6 Likes

And I think Canada would hesitate to come to our aid after Trump’s behavior at the G7, NATO, and tariffs.

1 Like

I hope and pray that I’m wrong. I wish I could feel comfortable that the GOP are well and truly screwed, but the media (so far) have always allowed them to recover from any and all sins. Just look at Iraq, they never really had to answer for that. A waste of blood, treasure and international standing, and the only ones criticized these days are the dirty hippies that protested against it. “Ok, you were right,” they will say, “but you were right for the wrong reasons.”

I’m bitter and pessimistic, yes.

4 Likes

Which current Republican senator has the integrity to cease participation in treason by implied consent, by leaving the party? To be a national-level Republican now is to consent to treason, just as to be a mafia member is to consent to the range of crimes of the mafia. “I only support selling moonshine, not heroin” does not cut it.

3 Likes

NOW ?

rødgrød med fløde…æbleflæsk…åbenrå (danish special letters ‘trying to be a bit more descriptive’…

I see the House as the hardest chamber to clean up. To get elected they only have to convince=con a smaller number of people.

Unsatisfied And Unnerved

Where is that, exactly, on the Republican Scale of Reactions to Trump?

Is it greater than “Concerned?”

Is it less than “Troubled?”

How about the all-purpose “Thoughts and Prayers?”

Morons.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available