Discussion: McCain Blasts 'Half-Baked, Spurious Nationalism' In US (VIDEO)

That’s fine John, now what about the fucking moron in the White House? You can’t continue to dance around his GD name.

7 Likes

“is as unpatriotic as an attachment to any other tired dogma of the past…
Nice hat tip to Lincoln there, Senator (and speechwriters). I wonder if the Trumpkins will accuse him of plagiarism.

5 Likes

This will spur Trump to new levels of assholery.
“Sen. McCain and I have our disagreements, but I will be there to call Cindy McCain when he passes from cancer… which might be soon. Brave man”

5 Likes

That is all well and good. But it is also meaningless if McCain continues to caucus with the Republican Senate which thus far has completely supported the agenda he is supposedly railing against.

All of this seems to be designed to bolster McClain’s unearned supposedly Maverick persona.

Unless McCain shows real action, instead of words that he hopes to then again talked about on Sunday on Meet the Press, this is just BS.

8 Likes

Exactly
Which one of you fucking Republicans other than Corker will call out the Orange Shitgibbon
We all know what you are saying in the back rooms.
Did you even listen to the incoherent babbling yesterday.
Just hang your head in shame before you are forced to tell us after the fact.
“I should have said something, I should have done something”

Party before country always

3 Likes

He´s facing death, sooner rather than later. I think he´s trying to atone for past sins before leaving the planet.

10 Likes

I think that is what he wants everyone on the Sunday talk shows to believe. But unless there are actual actions towards this it is just lip service.

6 Likes

Oh, I agree that there´s a difference between trying and doing in his case. But, you know,a lot of these fuckers are rocket sledding toward the abyss without a second thought about the morality and ethics of their actions.

7 Likes
  1. Speak up about the important issue that is damaging our country and the world.
  2. Call out by name those who are responsible and leading the backward march to spurious nationalism and other harmful policies and actions.
  3. Do something about it.

Good job on #1, Senator. Please proceed quickly to #2 and #3 - and bring a lot of friends with you.

11 Likes

You’re dying, John.

Quit waffling and stand up to this piece of shit wanna-be tyrant and be a hero in death to go along with being a hero in life.

4 Likes

He’s right and I think it’s a net good that he’s saying this now, but “half-baked, spurious nationalism” has been the definition of the Republican party since Reagan or before. Hell, Sarah Palin is the definition of the term and look who put her on a pedestal.

7 Likes

Things are half way to fully baked, apparently.

( :-1: )

I’d like to see more from McCain than I’ve seen so far, but let’s also not treat this as a binary discussion. McCain has been taking some actual actions against Trump and his trash-ass agenda.

1 Like

Trump: WTF is sperious? Is that even a word? I am a proud white nationalist. Nothing sperrious about it.

Oh, those wacky Rethugliklans.

[hashtag] stopthescalpings???

(BTW: Although they look like the work of a demented comedian all of the above are 100% real.)

1 Like

Hey McCain, You’ve been undermining the moral and ethical leadership of the USA for at least 8 years under the previous president. What do your words mean now?

Yep! Those Messican lawn guys been taking the tops off some of the high spots in her lawn.

To be fair, he was the deciding vote on preventing the Obamacare repeal

2 Likes

Ash-heap of history. Where have I heard that before? Sounds vaguely Marxist…

Counting down to the claim that he plagiarized it, it’s un-American and/or that it’s the brain cancer talking…

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available