Discussion: Members Of White House Arts Panel Resign En Masse To Protest Trump

So, with all these Presidential panels abandoning Trump, and seemingly everyone in the GOP either critical of Trump or avoiding comment, I’m wonderering: what’s Mueller up to? Can we expect any news (or indictments) on that front soon?

5 Likes

Not sure how effective this will be, I am not confident Trump ever knew that there was such a thing as a WH Committee on the Arts and Humanities.

@bosfarcal

4 Likes

Why did the 17th member, George C. Wolfe, not also resign?

4 Likes

Don’t forget the ultimate bible-thumping grifter, Hucksterbee…

6 Likes

True. The fact that Trump didn’t ask all of the Obama appointees to resign when he took office suggests that he didn’t even know the committee existed.

9 Likes

Leftover from the previous administration it says in the article…

1 Like

The Philistine in Chief doesn’t know from art at all. Oh, except for those beautiful Civil War statues…

4 Likes

Throw in Susan Sarandon, as well.

2 Likes

Yeah!!

Except…Trump doesn’t have the courage or honor of the Titanic Captain…He would have put on a dress and jumped in the first lifeboat

8 Likes

Palmer Report suggests two weeks. http://www.palmerreport.com/politics/ultimate-trump-russia-bombshell-two-weeks/4368/

3 Likes

Does this mean the administration will want to resurrect HUAC?
Since Trump always takes a page from Roy Cohn it makes perfect sense.

4 Likes

Yes, I was imagining how animated those committee-of-one meetings are going to be.

5 Likes

I’m thinking domestic, made from sour grapes, and probably fortified with wood alcohol.

2 Likes

“No you weren’t!”
“Yes I was!”
“Please read that back.”
“Who’s the secretary?”
“You are”
“I quit!”

2 Likes
                   Resign En Masse

5 Likes

The most beloved president ever? Only in Little Donnie’s mind. Good slogan … Abandon Ship, the Titanic Trump crashed into President Trump and it’s going down really, really fast."

1 Like

The remaining question is: “On whom?”

1 Like

More likely a diaper.

1 Like

I think they missed an opportunity there. Could have been R-A-C-I-S-T so easily!

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available