Discussion: Mnuchin: Mueller Probe Is A 'Giant Distraction' That We Must 'Get Past'

11 Likes

These people are so fucking pathetic. Here we have a thieving little creep on his third lust object who idealizes a man-baby with no redeeming qualities.

4 Likes

Other distractions include law, science, logic, ethics, and reality.

6 Likes

Of all the rich people in the Trump cabal, this guy is the one who to me best demonstrates that intelligence is not a factor in financial success in today’s America.

6 Likes

‘Giant Distraction’?

Yes it is. The real possibility of jail time is also a ‘Giant Distraction’, Steve.

“I think it should be over quickly, since I think there is nothing there,” Mnuchin replied.

Thanks for that insight Steve.

3 Likes

Remind me why the opinion of the Secretary of the Treasury has any bearing on a judicial investigation.

10 Likes

He needs to grow a lower lip, but it could just be my vision.

2 Likes

Oh, go home and paint the toenails of that blonde plastic piece-of-shit you call your wife. You know, the “actress”.

3 Likes

Actually, Mnuchin does have a lower lip - it’s just lodged about 9 inches up Donald Trump’s ass.

3 Likes

“there’s nothing there”
Kinda like any understanding you have of basic economic theory.

3 Likes

After the open-ended Starr investigations went on for 5 years, the GOP has the cajones to want to call the Mueller investigations off.

The hypocrisy with these clowns is never-ending.

10 Likes

Maybe it’s that his face radiates so much nerdly insecurity that all the features just seem to be shrinking away from view. It’s funny, he’s not, you know, deformed or anything. But it’s such an unpleasant face to look at.

5 Likes

I also read in Mnuchin’s (stupid) statements the acknowledgement that they expect Trump to fire Mueller if the investigation isn’t stopped some other way. Buckle up, folks. . . .

2 Likes

In the top five Aristocrats to be taken from the tumbril on up the scaffold steps.

Everyone who can needs to participate in the Marches on January 20th. Too bad the police undoubtedly will not allow pitchforks at them.

1 Like

Nobody has said that, in any way, this impacted the outcome of the election,

He’d be singing a different tune if Hillary had won. Also, the winner isn’t the point, it’s that a foreign country infiltrated our election process, regardless of who won, and everyone with credibility has said that happened.

1 Like

Oh, please, just take your harpy wife and go play with some more freshly minted bills.

1 Like

Steve Mnuchin is a lawyer and intelligence expert? News to me.

1 Like

A trump lockstep her, you are a fascist trader. You wanna put Donald Trump above the law. You are creating a constitutional crisis as you speak. The patriots that fought the bread for our constitution are flipping in their graves at the thought of 250 years and a bunch of Republicans come along and are traitors to our birthright all the lives of been lost for our democracy these traders that work for Trump in lockstep are spouting out that he’s above the law. The Trump lock steppers are putting him before their country traders fascist traders.

1 Like

There are just too many cheerleaders demanding Mueller’s head. Mueller’s operation is is going to be shutdown soon, there is simply too many skeletons in Trump’s closet. And Fox New, Republicans in Congress and the White Christians will be happily dancing in the streets.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available