Discussion: Mnuchin: Mueller Probe Is A 'Giant Distraction' That We Must 'Get Past'

Think of America as a brothel, and multinational corporations as the johns. Mnuchin’s form of patriotism is to lower the rate America charges for servicing the johns so the johns won’t stray off to other brothels. That’s what he doesn’t want us to be distracted from. Of course, his particular social class is not the one at the receiving end, it just gets to reap the spoils, whilst (to continue the metaphor) drugging itself with false ideologies into oblivion.

Makes you wonder how many of Trump’s sleazy and/or criminal deals Mnuchin is personally invested in.

You’re beautiful when you’re angry.

1 Like

I for once agree with Mnuchin. Let’s impeach Trump and get past it by having a public trial. Include Pence in the line up.

He has been prepped, he was given a script and told what to say. He’s just staying on message. Trump will critique him later on, probably tell him he did a great job.

Actually he has nothing to complain about. The focus on Mueller is helping get the tax bill passed without proper scrutiny.

There are been quite a bit of scrutiny leading to a lot of negative criticism, enough that the public is against this tax cut for the wealthy bill. But what more can be done to stop it?

The congressional republicans DO NOT CARE and will find other jobs if they don’t win reelection.

That’s not to say that this bunch of crap won’t get a haircut later on, I hope. But a lot of damage will be done before that happens.

2 Likes

Wait until Mnuchin has to deal with the distraction of going to jail for money laundering.

1 Like

Mnuchin, you are just another piece of Trumpian shit who belongs in the big house with him. You are nothing but another low life hedge fund tax evader who brought down our economy. It’s not a giant distraction: it’s an attempt to learn how the Traitor in Chief operates. And you are in the middle of it. You and your dimmer than dim Cruella de Ville would look real good in the orange jumpsuits.

1 Like

Mnuchin can’t say anything helpful or informed or interesting. He is only good at one thing.

He is one ugly dude. Not that that matters . . .

He’s ugly. I wonder why his wife married him . . . Ha-ha!

1 Like

Yeah, right…

2 Likes

I mean what’s a little treason between alleged billionaires, right? It’s just “politics”.

Someone should tell this overblown Putz who works for Frankenputz to go and keep himself occupied fingering sheets of newly printed money.
The sort of Money Republicans ALWAYS have when it comes to whacko “Tax Cuts” for themselves, and the same money that they will scream about not having when they try (and you know they will) to gut Medicare and Social Security.

Wasn’t he part of that man’s money-laundering business, on behalf of Putin?

Sideshow Bob: “Convicted of a crime I didn’t commit! Attempted murder!? Do they give a prize for attempted Chemistry?!” /s

Some crimes are complete in the attempt. Tax evasion for instance, consists of attempting to evade or defeat taxes, even if you don’t actually owe them.

1 Like

I know. Just reminiscing on a Simpsons scene that your post made me think of :wink:

Ugliness on the inside exacerbates ugliness on the outside.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available