Discussion: Moore Doubles Down On Refusal To Concede Race, Suggests Voter Fraud

1 Like

Voter Fraud === Too many black votes.

55 Likes

Grifters gotta grift.

30 Likes

If PP had lost, he would have done the same fucking thing. They need to prime the grift pump. ( I Invented that BTW -believe me)

41 Likes

Someone needs to go to Urban Dictionary and add Roy Moore to the definition of WATB.

10 Likes

Just send me all your money and we can fix this. Hurry though - time is running!

32 Likes

I don’t normally take a contrarian viewpoint on things, but I think I’m glad Moore is stupid enough to claim “voter fraud”.

Even the hack Republican Secretary of State has thrown cold water on those accusations. It’s such an obviously risible idea in this election. My hope is that people (those who are still reachable) will realize the whole notion of voter fraud is itself a fraud…perpetrated on democratic leaning voters. And maybe the courts can use this as a basis to help discredit the Kobachs of the world.

34 Likes

This is targeted to all his indoctrinated supporters who willfully ignored and denied the stories of Moore’s grifting from his 'nonprofit charity/foundation) as “fake news”. Cons recognize this target audience as easy marks.

Let Moore’s Grifting restart!

24 Likes

No reason to quit until you’ve gotten the last dime from the last sucker, and as Moore can see, there are millions of suckers in this here country of ours.

22 Likes

It’s hilarious that he still believes people will listen to his incessant whining and lying,

It would not surprise me to learn that he still believes he can get a recount—despite what the relevant state law says.

Moore is looking more and more like the old man who yells at clouds—and the audience for his tantrums is shrinking daily.

36 Likes

For some reason this reminds me of when W was Pres and the hopelessly sad faced R supporter at a rally holding his crying 2 year old daughter who grasped an American flag on a broken stick. He claimed some lefty had broken the flag and made his little girl cry.

If we’d have had gofundme back then he could have retired.

11 Likes

I have a feeling Jones will have to sue to get the Alabama Sec of State to certify the election results. If there is any fraud going on it is in the Sec of States office.

1 Like

Poor Sassy.

13 Likes

Don’t forget the 12 Mexicans who were driven to every single polling place in everyone of the 67 counties and paid to vote “demonrat” until Jones had an insurmountable 21,311 point lead! And counting all the black voters is clear discrimination against old racist white men!! This election was rigged!! LoL.

16 Likes

Time to start throwing out “sore loser” and “god’s will” at Moore.

Should make him flip his shit pretty hard.

10 Likes

Merrill seems both ready and willing to certify the vote right after Christmas.

14 Likes

If you suggest voter fraud,it will come out how many Russians voted for you.

4 Likes

“Ah know Doug Jones couldn’t’a won without cheatin’ cause ah talked to the Russian hackers and they promised they’d rig the election for ME,” Moore said.

12 Likes

I will believe it when I see it. He also didn’t seem to know there was no recount provision in Alabama for federal elections, and he never corrected his statement that there was.

5 Likes

You are far more optimistic than I, Gunga Din.

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available