Discussion: Moore Doubles Down On Refusal To Concede Race, Suggests Voter Fraud

I really wish Moore would just do a Go Fund Me so that we could see the “$231 Raised out of $500,000 Goal” after a week and laugh …

3 Likes

10 Likes

Take as much time as you need. We’ll be thinking of you and your cousin.

4 Likes

Macaca!

2 Likes

And:

Voter Fraud === A Republican loss.

4 Likes

Silly little boy . So , Mommys still very angry she`s not a Senate Wife . Sad .

1 Like

Good on you for directing your attention. thoughts and energy where they’ll do the most good.

And by the way _ FUCK tRUMP!

3 Likes

Roy Moore, YOU ARE THE VOTER FRAUD!

Your pedophile ass should be investigated for the time you served as Asst AG and AG for the state of Alabama.

I’m sure Alabamians want to know how did you set up the 14 year old in the courthouse? How did you happened to come across the young girl and her mother, in the courthouse? Were you preying on young women who came into the courthouse on a regular basis? Were you researching dockets to search for the great “girl” from a specific courtroom? If so, why?

The voters in Alabama did right! They decided that you were NOT their cup of tea!

Bye-bye Roy Moore!

1 Like

The Associated Press reports that Moore sent out an email on Friday to his supporters telling them that “this battle is NOT OVER!” and asked them for contributions to his “election integrity fund.”

Guess he’s learned that the rubes will send money to you if you pout, plea and cry on the Innerwebs like Keaton Jones ’ mommy had him do…

Boos Hoos…

4 Likes

I think the old white man racist child molester that got 74% white male and 66% white female voters is hanging on because our current president shares 100% of his traits of being an old demented pos screaming and ravinging at any who do not support him.

I spell all that out to reinforce the utter shame and disgrace of any who support the GOP in Alabama and our country.

Or TLDR… hateful racist piece of shit people suck.

2 Likes

Does anyone care? Moore has a history of pissing into the wind, and LOSING. The AL Secretary of State should call the election based on the results, and the results don’t require a recount, nor do they require a concession from a doofus.

No!

Voter Fraud === Too may white educated women voted for the pedophile Roy Moore!

What’s with that?

1 Like

Yes!..I had a work colleague from Virginia in the early 80s. One of his favorite expressions was “Adios, Motherfucker…” After George Allen lost his re-election, there was a Tee shirt for sale on the internet with a color image of George Allen on his horse over the words “Adios, Macaca…” And I still kick myself for not purchasing one.

2 Likes

o/t

1 Like

“If God is for us, who can be against us?” Romans 8.311. The pretty obvious corollary is that if our enemies can indeed prevail against us, then God must not be for us. Indeed, if God is involved at all, He must be for our opponent.

5 Likes

This is the ugly, real face of conservatism.

It first masked itself behind “God’s will”, readily dumping God for “send me money”.

All along, this phony conservative pre-determined the only result he would accept, in a process conservatives call “freedom”. Their process blasphemes God, robs decent people, and demeans our nation.

Selfish doesn’t begin to describe the breath of its corruption and perversion. Moore hasn’t doubled down. He’s abandoned the United States of America.

4 Likes

If there was massive voter fraud, it proves that strict voter ID doesn’t work at all, right? Right?

12 Likes

Roy’s broken brain won’t accept that he isn’t god’s chosen.

It’s not going to do him any good. Jones won. This is just bullshit. The GOP isn’t going to help him. They don’t want him.

4 Likes

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available