Discussion: Moore Doubles Down On Refusal To Concede Race, Suggests Voter Fraud

He is doing himself and the GOP no end of damage. I’m fine with him throwing a fit.

Just like his president.

1 Like

I wish you, your family, and your cousin peace.

3 Likes

Take care of family and yourself—we’ll keep the snark flowing while you’re on hiatus.

3 Likes

If you’re a Republican you SHOULD try to raise more grifting money from your supporters! They know damn well how stupid their base voters are so why not do the easiest thing in the world and pick their pockets once more on your way out the door? I’d do it too!

You nailed the comparison. Let’s hope after this we never hear from again.

I’ll be thinking about you, antisachetdethe! Family (chosen or blood) first. We all need breaks from this shitstorm. It will be waiting–and so will we–when you’re ready to return. Hugs!!

4 Likes

I am so terribly sorry. You will be missed until you get back.

2 Likes

Someone should tell him his concession isn’t required.
Having said that - someone else should tell him since he thinks it’s in God’s hands he should probably not ignore God’s message - leave on the horse you rode in on. And take your tiny pistol with you.

4 Likes

He is completely irrelevant now. :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Good job!

1 Like

Thank you!

Yeah, aren’t Black people’s votes supposed to count 1/5 as much as White people’s votes down there in Alabama? That could be Roy’s problem right there.

1 Like

Hugs, antisachetdethe.

Oh, God!

Is there anything more insufferable than a Christian whiny little bit¢h?

Not enough I think. I spent all night busing folks in from Canada to vote for Moore…all Black too…and the fucker still lost. Do you know how fucking cold it is in Canada right now? I froze my ass off for this asshole…and what do I have to show?

3 Likes

I will miss your comments, my friend.

There is no requirement that Moore concede, right? Moore can keep having temper tantrums. Meanwhile Doug Jones will be the junior Senator from Alabama.

There’s a variation on this: Satan makes his offer to the politician-boundless wealth, worldly power, limitless beautiful women. But you must pledge your eternal soul, that of your son and that of your grandson.
The politician eyes Satan shrewdly and says OK…But what’s the catch?

2 Likes

Safe to say Moore’s still raising funds, eh?

We’ll miss you, but family first. As you know, this is the time to care for each other. You’ll be in my thoughts.

And Tuck Frump!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available