Discussion: Nielsen: 'I Haven't Seen Evidence' That Russians Hacked Election To Help Trump (VIDEO)

Wow.

Well that’s comforting. The head of DHS. Won’t admit that we are under attack.

correction

She just can’t admit that the orange menace was helped/ is implicated… or Putin was involved.

20 Likes

Wow. The going rate for integrity is pretty cheap these days. She gave up hers with little return, I’d say.

15 Likes

Nielsen, you also haven’t seen the evidence that central american parents are unfit, yet you were quick and eager to take their children away and lose them.

33 Likes

She’s down with Trump on everything. “It’s not that one side is right and one side is wrong,” she just said about Charlottesville. https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/43px4g/homeland-security-chief-kirstjen-nielsen-blames-both-sides-for-violence-in-charlottesville

She is a disgrace and must resign immediately.

34 Likes

Just when I thought it could not get crazier!

5 Likes

Well this explains it - she’s a fucking Nazi just like she looks.

32 Likes

“Nielsen: ‘I Haven’t NOT Seen Evidence’ That Russians Hacked Election To Help Trump.”

The “clarification” soon to follow, no doubt.

31 Likes

She has sold her soul, and for what? She must be very stupid, to boot.

8 Likes

F*cking Fool !

1 Like

Get this woman out of my face, please.

5 Likes

Open your damn eyes then, asshole

5 Likes

Putin is in all respects, less a ruler of a nation, than the owner of one. That’s why Trump likes him, respects him, wants to be him. It the model of the world he’s always lived in.

(Just for contrast, remember that Obama was a former Constitutional law professor, former community organizer, former elected official who had to work with and in a legislative body.)

If you think of Nielson as being a Vice President in a corrupt business, her reluctance to display anything smacking of disloyalty to Trump makes a lot of sense. She’s getting a lot of hate from the American people but she saying and doing exactly the things that make her boss happy, and he’s the one who counts. She answers to Trump, and Trump only, and that’s the way he wants his world to be.

24 Likes

That’s funny. She is the only person in a position to know besides Trump who claims not to have seen the evidence.

Maybe somebody should buy her a copy of the New York Times.

18 Likes

There’s only two.

At the least, she’s evading the truth, which isn’t a good quality for someone responsible for the nation’s security.

At worst, she’s lying.

5 Likes

No, men are equally suspect to bullshit pheromones. Look at Trump, Kelly, Spicer, Preibus, Ryan, McConnell, McCarthy, the whole damn Republican House and Senate. Please stop holding women to a higher standard.

12 Likes

Take your blinders off, lady. You might see a lot more without them.

They probably did initially only intend to sow general discord, but Putin was also greatly PO’d at Hillary Clinton and they intended specifically to do things that would weaken her as president if she won the election. But once it became clear that Trump was the likely GOP candidate, they also began to weigh in on his side to try to tip the election his way. This didn’t end up as an even-handed operation, and one good indication of that is that they hacked into and released e-mails that would embarrass the Democratic campaign. I didn’t see anything like that happening to the Republicans as a result of Russian hacking, and I don’t believe that it’s because they couldn’t hack into their servers just as easily, or that there was nothing embarrassing to find in them.

12 Likes

This is the same woman who kidnaps babies and toddlers under color of law.

28 Likes

I’m not sure it’s the best idea to cite the US Intelligence community as if they were always reliable, always scrupulous, always truthful. There’s far too much in the way of our history militating against the notion that they can ever be trusted.

3 Likes

Nielsen forgot to check her emails. Maybe she has already checked out. Or maybe she’s a Russian agent too.

As they said at the old Phillies games, “Scorecard, scorecard. you can’t tell the players without a scorecard…”.

2 Likes

She. Is. A. Nazi.

That’s why she got her job.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available