Discussion: Nielsen: 'I Haven't Seen Evidence' That Russians Hacked Election To Help Trump (VIDEO)

Aww, some of us need our sexism in order to prove to ourselves that we are really men or really women. Awesome.

1 Like

I confess that looking at that woman’s visage drives me into a rage. I try to do it as infrequently as possible.

1 Like

What about the Don Jr. emails leading up to the infamous Trump Tower meeting? What about Putin’s own comment in Helsinki that he wanted Trump to win?

Get you head out of your ass.

8 Likes

See no evil, hear no evil. Dance monkey.

3 Likes

“I also haven’t seen evidence that the Earth revolves around the Sun and not vice versa. Furthermore, I have not seen evidence that the Earth is round rather than flat, nor that Elvis is truly dead. In short, there are a whole host of ‘fake news’ stories out there with which I have a real problem.”

12 Likes

“Tell them this or lose your job,” basically.

7 Likes

I guess when you put an oil & gas toadie at EPA, a banking industry stooge at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, and an enemy of learning at the Department of Education, it only makes sense to hire a DHS chief who thinks America’s greatest peril is toddlers sneaking over the border with their moms.

19 Likes

You must assume a certain level of stupidity because no one with a cinctella of intelligence really thinks Trump is doing a good job or has the interests of the nation at heart.

5 Likes

With a super-sleuth like Kirstjen on the job, who needs anything more.

20 Likes

I’ve watched Sec. Nielsen speak and testify several times. She’s not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

9 Likes

This is where if we had a functioning congress she would be asked to testify under oath and answer that same question.

12 Likes

agree. hope that changes in November.

8 Likes

I guess she doesn’t believe putin who, in response to a reporter’s question at the summit presser, said his preference in 2016 had been for trump.

6 Likes

Collusion in the open.

6 Likes

When Nielsen wants to know something she sends three monkeys to investigate.

1 Like

19 Likes

She’ll get a Wingnut Welfare job–it’s the equivalent of disability for otherwise unemployable hacks.

4 Likes

First stealing immigrant children, now this.

What a disgusting toad you are.

11 Likes

From a press conference in June about separating children from their parents

Q: How is this not child abuse?

NIELSEN: Which? Be more specific, please. Enforcing the law?

Q: A couple of questions. One, why is the government only releasing images of the boys who are being held? Where are the girls? Where are the young toddlers?

NIELSEN: I don’t know. I am not familiar with those particular images.

13 Likes

Friends in DC: Look for Nielsen to be dining in a Russian restaurant tonight.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available