Discussion: Nielsen: 'I Haven't Seen Evidence' That Russians Hacked Election To Help Trump (VIDEO)

During the press conference in Helsinki didn’t Putin say he wanted Trump to win?

4 Likes

She is a picture perfect Toady, Tart, Strumpet. I can’t stand the look on her harpy face and the sound of her croaking voice. I can get personal because I am an old pissed off lady. She is a horrible person in every way.

5 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

She is not blind. She is protecting her Boss, and she will be a well-rewarded and wealthy member of the Trump Organization for many years to come.

6 Likes

12 steps off a 10 step pier.

1 Like

Tomorrow’s presser:

I’m sorry, I meant to say I haven’t not seen evidence that Russians hacked the election. Double negative, misspoke.

4 Likes

Her being in charge of DHS, is that the Fake News part? I’m new to this game.

4 Likes

Aggressively working to lie and gaslight above and beyond for her boss.

I am suspicious of anyone doing just that even after Helsinki, and I think that’s only fair.

5 Likes

Was the registration changed on specific people because of Facebook data that showed they would vote for a specific candidate?
This could have happened in many voting precincts without anyone noticing and b/c I don’t think there is a list of those disenfranchised, we can’t go back and find out if there are patterns in who was targeted.

Also, remember there were a lot of issues in Arizona during the Dem primary…was this related and if so, “practice” for the general election or a way to distract from any other issues that may have been noticed?

3 Likes

Bad headline, decent article.

She says she hasn’t seen evidence that Russians were trying to help a particular political party (ie the GOP). She dances around evidence that the Russians were trying to support Trump (the nominee of the GOP which isn’t quite the same).

Parsing.

3 Likes

It’s a feature, not a bug, I fear. In any case it has been something a lot of folks have been screaming about since these contraptions were first proposed as solutions to the “hanging chad” problem.

It seems the place to look though is not at what can be done from the voter side, but what could be done on the other end. In other words, if you were Putin, what would you do? Probably not recruit an army of spies to break into schools in the dead of night and insert USB drives to reprogram results the next day. His stealing the data and analytics from the Democrats in 2016 is really troubling and just one place where he could put his thumb on the scale. But we also have no way of verifying the actual votes in many, many places, no pictures of judges squinting at half-punched paper ballot holes in those places. If he wasn’t devoting a hell of a lot of resources to figuring out how to get into those systems, he’s an idiot.

6 Likes

Hopefully there will not be a Trump organization in the near future.

7 Likes

And I assume it’s a backwards ‘D’, since she doesn’t realize how mirrors work?

1 Like

From the Vice article:

“DHS has made a priority to focus on all forms of violence,” Nielsen replied. “We obviously have what we had been traditionally looking at, out of radical Islam. We have the homegrown extremists, whatever camp they fall in. We also have white supremacists or other groups who self-profess that their purpose or motive is violence.”

And yet she doesn’t admit that within her own purview CBP and ICE they are committing and allowing abuse of asylum seekers and their children.

8 Likes
4 Likes

“Plus, I like it when he grabs my pussy”, Nielsen added.

1 Like

As noted in today’s WaPo, Rs are very reluctant to diminish Trump’s Great Victory. My reaction–Laughable.

5 Likes

Then open your eyes.

1 Like

Die Party kommt immer zuerst
Loyalität gegenüber der Partei vor allem

6 Likes

Trump: Russia did NOT hack anything. I asked them to look at The Crooked’s server and they did. Friends helping each other is in The Bible.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available