Discussion: Nielsen: 'I Haven't Seen Evidence' That Russians Hacked Election To Help Trump (VIDEO)

The party always comes first
Loyalty to the party above all

1 Like

Sure, the Russians have wanted chaos, but their innate sense of fair play prevents them from ever actually, you know, stuffing ballots…

6 Likes

In “quiet rooms?”

Wow! Baghdad Bob has nothing on this mendacious piece of shit.
What is her job again? DHS Secretary. So she is clearly out of the intel loop.
WTf is wrong with these people? The commander in chief can be a know nothing pathological liar, that doesn’t mean you have to be one too. Does she really need the job that badly?

4 Likes

Knowing which voters were being targeted by the Clinton campaign, combined with detailed knowledge of those individuals from that trove of illegal Facebook data on them, it would be easy to target them on social media with ads that are custom designed to make them sour on Hillary to the point of staying home. Concern trolling rather than outright pro-Trump crap they’d just tune out.

This is why it is imperative that all political ads, all variations of those ads, be publicly available along with the search terms determining whom they are shown to.

6 Likes

Not just his victory, but for a lot of them, their own. No way would Putin go through all the trouble just for one office.

4 Likes

Just like there is no way Putin would have gone to so much trouble just to gamble on Trump’s winning.

I will always believe votes were changed. I don’t think they can even determine that after the fact.

8 Likes

Nah, she’ll leave the White House before it all blows up and settle into a nice sinecure at Stanford or Brookings or some other prestigious institution, just like Spicey, John Yoo, Bybee, etc… There are no consequences for participating in selling out one’s country to an adversary and torturing children, so hey, why not do it, hold your nose, move on to collect the promised payoff in a few months?

4 Likes

DOJ — “Putin broke into DNC, Clinton, etc. stole, and disseminated election materials to Trump campaign”

Putin — “I wanted Trump to be elected”
QED

There. Now you’ve seen it.

6 Likes

Nielsen is a special kind of stupid.

5 Likes

Hey Kirstjen, where are you having dinner tonight?

6 Likes

“And I cover my eyes every time they try to make me look at it.”

4 Likes

Yeah, well, some people have good incentives not to ‘see’ certain things.

1 Like

I heard she almost missed her flight to Aspen 'cause she had such a hard time crawling out from under Trump’s desk in the Oval Office.

1 Like

Is there anyone more incompetent in the Donald bunch! Aside from Betsy, aside from Perry, aside from Mnuchin, aside from …

4 Likes

Nah, I think you misunderestimate her palpable stupidity. She will be shunned at many places.

3 Likes

Bbbbut, but, this is not the Kirstjen Nielsen that we know…

3 Likes

Would you say this about a man?

Hmm.

2 Likes

Unless the perpetrators bragged about it in emails.

5 Likes

Serious work, no. But assuming she can squeeze into a red dress, Faux ‘News’ will give her a daily hour to spew her partisan trash.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available