Discussion: Nielsen: 'I Haven't Seen Evidence' That Russians Hacked Election To Help Trump (VIDEO)

What makes you think he’s waiting on anything? These cases take lots of effort and time to put together and get it all right. Look, for today’s instance, at the list of evidence exhibits for just one of the Manafort trials. You think that kinda stuff gets created by clicking glass slippers together and winking? The efforts of Mueller’s team will not be successful if they aren’t meticulous in everything they do. I’d say so far the track record his team is amassing is pretty solid. If your only objective is faster results, you need to look elsewhere.

4 Likes

I’ll go farther: it’s never a good idea to believe that.

In general, it’s a bit of a dilemma when your information-gathering bureaucracy operates under its own imperatives.

Which, as you say, is what history shows.

2 Likes

This lying, heartless woman needs to resign or be fired. I hope she will never be able to dine out again.

2 Likes

Yes, we now know it would have taken 38,875 votes across MI (5,353), WI (11,375), and PA (22,147) to change the outcome if you just flipped Trump votes to Clinton. But the point is: you had no way to know that’s where and what it was going to take in real time. And, without that knowledge at the right time, the problem just got a WHOLE LOT harder.

1 Like

I don’t know enough about the tech to contradict you but I do know that the 2004 election turned around on a dime about 9 PM CST, right after Rove told a reporter to hang on, things were getting ready to change.

3 Likes

Note the carefully chosen words which suggest Nielsen is not speaking the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Trump lackeys never do.

3 Likes

Not so hard as all that; They had the Cambridge Analytica data.

3 Likes

Trumpian Apparatchik, aka. Russia’s Useful Idiot is what comes to mind…

Too bad, all that chisseled handsomeness - wasted, wasted! to abject nihilism!

1 Like

It’s like the answer to the question: 'How many people are dead in that cemetery?"

“All of them”

Since the eastern polls close typically earlier than central, than mountain, than pacific… then, yeah, to the extent these time-regions tend to be blue or red (look at the map), yeah, there will be shifts in momentum at specific points in time.

1 Like

This coming from a Trump Stooge. Trump has had 1 1/2 years to cover up the hacking with his corrupt team in put in place. Nielsen will be going to jail if show proof of her involvement in the coverup.

2 Likes

Coats on Friday painted a stark picture of cyber security threats to the nation, comparing the warning signs to those that flashed red before 9/11 — and taking a much tougher stance towards Russia than Trump has.

“The system is blinking,” Coats said in remarks at the Hudson Institute. “I believe we’re at a critical point.”

Dan Coates, Intelligence Chief, right winger, appointed by Trump

3 Likes

Nielsen also refused to name Russian Vladimir Putin as part of the hacking effort, placing the blame broadly with “Russian government actors.”

…then, at the end of the interview, she ripped off her mask revealing she’s really Sara Huckabee!

1 Like

attempts to interfere in our election infrastructure

When I read that my first thought was that she accidentally admitted that there is proof that voting machines were hacked. But my second thought was, like you said, she’s not very bright and wanted to use a big word.

1 Like

All of her colleagues, all of her contemporaries, will speak of her in hushed, shameful tones, cross to the sidewalk on the other side of the street when they see her, afraid to be caught in the same photograph.

I’ll bet Kelly never disses her.

1 Like

She’s like her boss, the fake President. She doesn’t read. Maybe they should have put it in cartoon form for her.

1 Like

That would be very useful for what it was used for: to use social engineering to drive the herd. It would have been much less useful for what it probably wasn’t used for, to engineer manipulation of the count. The polls couldn’t accurately predict the outcome to the fidelity necessary to manipulate the count. And they were better–more geographically granular–data and much more timely than anything Cambridge Analytica had from fricking Facebook.

Right after Rove calls them?

sure.

3 Likes

Rove was reacting to insider knowledge of not yet public–and somewhat predictable–data that was soon to become public data.

It’s like saying insider trading is the same thing as manipulating stock price.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available