Discussion: Officials: State Department Suffers Worldwide Email Outage

Did they run afoul of an ORBs list?

Not a big problem, DT is phasing out the State Department anyway. To paraphrase the anointed one, “I want to thank whatever caused the outage because we’re trying to cut down our costs, and as far as I’m concerned, I’m very thankful because now we have a smaller expense on email services.”

21 Likes

17 Likes

Was there even anyone there to notice?

10 Likes

Oh the irony. Solution: use separate servers, can’t hack them all. Hillary’s wasn’t.
LMAO.

8 Likes

It’s Bannon! That major A-hole threw the switch on the way out!

Merde!

7 Likes

I blame Hillary Clinton…

5 Likes

Since they cut the department to the bone this outage may have been going on for weeks and nobody noticed until now.

11 Likes

Tomorrow we will find out that Jeff Sessions still had access though his private email server…

6 Likes

Beat me to it…

I thought it said “worldwide email outrage.”

8 Likes

if they had their own private servers this wouldn’t have happened

4 Likes

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Nothing is protected by this administration. They haven’t got the time or the inclination to do due diligence. Besides, the top muckety-mucks like Tillerson have been too busy traveling to Grump’s golf courses to hold court with him on the fairway. And we all know how he needs his daily nap. Also, by the time they get around to fixing it for good, no one will be left working at the State Dept. if tRump and Tillerson have their way.

3 Likes

So "…it was not caused by human error and not ‘any external action or interference.’”

What’s left, act of God? The deity pissed at Tillerson?

Back in my IT days, I usually blamed things like this on bad juju. I usually got away with it, too.

3 Likes
WASHINGTON (AP) — State Department email service has been restored after a nearly 12-hour worldwide outage hit its entire unclassified system.

This is outageous.

1 Like

does anyone think Trump gives a twit?

God knows, there is enough bad juju floating around the Trump administration.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available