Discussion: One Of The House's Least Reliable Democrats May Lose His Primary Tuesday

No way.

We are a two party system and you saying we aren’t won’t make it so. Why do you think the Whigs disappeared?

I hope you are right that it will not be successful. But look at the current push for centrist Dems, accommodation, Big Tent, privilege economics over everything else, etc.

Here’s what we all need to think about. The Dems truly are a big tent party. We do not do purity which only leads to division. Each district is unique. So a Dem win is way better than a repub win. If you lean way left you need to realize that we want to win. Most of the party & country does not lean way left (or right for that matter).

My aim is the left most candidate electable in a given district.

My fear is what I desrcibed above : that the need to win will allow a creeping willingness to sacrifice the rights of women. If you want abortion coverage, it’s okay to make you jump through hoops for that portion of your medical care, etc.

Both Biden and Tim Ryan lack the instinct to fight for women.

1 Like

I don’t actually care whether you answer the question, publicly or not.

Just so long as you think about it.

I can’t find anything about Bernie cheating in a primary. I can find where Donna Brazille gave debate questions to the Clinton campaign. I do see where Hillary took over the Democratic party long before it would traditionally happen and before the party’s nominee was selected. And I do find that Elizabeth Warren seems to agree that things were rigged in Hillary’s favor.

Try looking at reading her data. There’s a little computer data break in you are overlooking.

Sorry to hear that Warren got rolled.

Are you talking about the Russian hacking of the DNC? And you’re trying to blame that on Bernie?

It is clear that you don’t know Biden at all. Where have you been?

Look it up.

Recalling a certain confirmation hearing which I watched closely.

1 Like

Get serious! Ask Anita Hill!

Look what up? Your inane blatherings? I don’t buy the National Enquirer.

Google is your friend. Try: Bernie Hillary computer.

Look at Snopes and make up your own mind.

Stop pretending that everybody else is suffering memory loss.

National Enquirer wasn’t about to attack Bernie at that stage. Nor was Putin.

State facts or shut up. Vague “look it up” bullshit is just that, bullshit.

I watched those hearings at the time. I still like Biden. He isn’t afraid to say it like it is. He is exactly what we need to beat the scum repubs. I am not a one issue voter.

Biden has fought for women his whole political life. Do so background research on him.

I watched those hearings too. What he allowed to happen at those hearings resulted in Clarence Thomas. The damage that caused far exceeds all the attempts he has made to regain his footing with female voters.

When the chips were down he folded in the cause of making nice with his fellow Senators.

I disagree.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available