Discussion: Paul Ryan to American Public: Do Your Patriotic Duty, Have More Kids

It’s amazing to me to see our national conversation on demographics devolve to the one that’s been strangling Japan for decades. Immigration is beyond discussion; women are to blame for not having more children with less money while working longer hours.

7 Likes

This is how republicans solve these problems I guess.

Remember this?

Ryan leaving Congress would be a GIANT Christmas present to my way of thinking.

3 Likes

Jeez. This is one of the guys who constantly bitches about the federal government trying to run our lives. Now Eddie’s telling us our families aren’t big enough.

Dude, do you have any idea how much it costs to raise a kid nowadays? You sure didn’t make it any easier with your tax plan.

3 Likes

Yet they don’t want contraception covered.

4 Likes

I declare Paul Ryan to be morally unfit to serve in this nation’s system of government. He has such anti-American values, and as un-American as can be physically bred by the lowest common denominators of biological microbes in feces. Do i make myself clear?!

1 Like

It seems strange for Eddie to leak news of possible retirement at this time. Perhaps an unfavorable story is about to break?

1 Like

Boehner had merlot and cigarettes to cloud his thinking. What is Ryan consuming? He is fucked up, man!

MAJOR HAPPY FEET AT CHEZ DARR!!!

The next best would be the tax bill not passing.

4 Likes

Republicans like to talk with panic as though the baby boomer’s are coming and it will forever destroy SS and Medicare, so we have to permanently cut benefits. The fact is, a good number of us baby boomers have already retired. But retirement age also means the high mortality years. There’s no need to panic. We Baby boomers will soon die out and balance will return to the Universe or the Force or whatever kids like to say these days.

1 Like

Rubio is officially running for POTUS.

2 Likes

“Now watch this drive Rubio fold.”

1 Like

For Congressional baby boomers. Lead by example.

1 Like

I’d didn’t want Paul Ryan to retire. I wanted to beat him.

But if it’s true, I’ll take it.

2 Likes

Having more kids means having more and better paying jobs. What are republicans doing about that, Paulie?

2 Likes

i certainly hope his wife ignores him

1 Like

Der Liebensborn

3 Likes

you have to understand he adheres to the idea that the “middle class” has inappropriately been able to creep up the economic continuum - if capable of fully & bluntly articulating his views he would argue that the “middle class” should undergo a downward recalibration of economic expectations - more modest needs and a renewed willingness to do more with less - teach your kids to embrace hand-me downs, eat leftovers, three kids in a bedroom should be fun. Crank out those kids just like the returning GIs from WWII and everything will be great -

1 Like

f–k or be f–cked.

1 Like

Why does “air of insouciance” come to mind? Was he smiling when he said that? And we think DT is a sociopath.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available