Discussion: Paul Ryan to American Public: Do Your Patriotic Duty, Have More Kids

Yes! Yes! Yes!

And include an enforceable provision that applies that to stock options and other executive compensation as well. If their present value can’t be readily calculated, assign one by formula.

1 Like

When all you’re used to doing is shoveling BS, it’s hard to know when to stop.

But , but , Dickhead is taking HealthCare AWAY from kids .

Gee, if only we knew of how to have more people in our country that are desperate for work and who are committed to having a part of the American Dream…
I am a parent, so give me the benefit of the doubt about what I am about to say, but Americans having more children adds significant demands on government expenses (medical costs, daycare, schools, etc) when compared to the OBVIOUS solution of more welcoming system for immigrants. Immigrants are four times more likely to start a new business than native-born citizens and serve in public service and military roles at a higher rate than native-born citizens. And Paul, they tend to have higher birth rates. (I know that diminishes part of my argument, but whatever).

Wouldn’t having fewer workers force employers to raise their pay? Hopefully enough they would benefit from a tax break?

1 Like

when I look at the brown skies of China, their vast megalopolises covering the land, when I look at the slums of India and their vast wealth inequalities, I always think, yeah, I want to be just like that. These are now the GOP part officials dreams apparently

Mr. Ryan - you have obviously not realized that people cannot afford to have more children. Until you and the rest of the GOP start actually creating laws for basic living wages, better healthcare, and a real jobs bill supported with educational opportunities, your Christian forced breeding plan is abominable! Tell your wife to have another 9 or 10 children and see how well it plays in your own home first before encouraging those who cannot afford it to breed. And BTW, women are NOT cattle to be used by stud males for your agenda, creep! ANOTHER GOP SEX PLAN!

Wonder if this is related to the GOP anti-abortion plank.

Thank you! Why is there is so little mention of unsustainable population growth is entirely beyond me.

I’m no economist, but I read a good explanation recently about why capitalism requires constant growth. As any little kid who has blown up a balloon knows, that will only get you so far.

Of course it is! Have you never heard of trickle-down?

Yep, he did.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available