Discussion: Report: Warrants Issued For White Supremacist Featured In Vice Film

4 Likes

In the Vice documentary, Cantwell explains his white nationalist views and his hatred for Jewish people. He said he thinks “a lot more people are gonna die before we’re done here,”

Tell this to the judge.

Just because the current occupant cannot control his native impulses does not grant you and your ilk the license to spout your virulent hate.

And I hope you’re able to stay fit in the jails exercise facility in preparation for more violence. But beware the XXXL jar of Vaseline on the shelf :muscle: :scream:

13 Likes

This is not news.

2 Likes

Off topic but on topic. These f’ers want to talk about and preserve their "heritage ": here’s an idea, collect all those “beautiful statues” etc and put them in a museum named Traitors to America. It should be located at the battery in Charleston SC.

30 Likes

There really isn’t more to say is there? Res ipsa loquitor: “It speaks for itself.”

8 Likes

Cantwell explains his white nationalist views and his hatred for Jewish people.

So yeah, it was all about the “stachoos”…

Hopefully this guy goes to jail, and worse for him, they won’t allow hi to carry guns there either.

9 Likes

Felony charges, sooooo… no more guns for him?

28 Likes

When they get him I hope they use him to track down more of these morons and put them all away. Send a message that white supremacy is not acceptable.

7 Likes

Here comes that “revolution” you wanted so badly, Mr. Cantwell.

You might find it somewhat anti-climactic compared to your fevered dreams.

34 Likes

Mr. Cantwell is the gentleman on the right…

29 Likes

“There’s no crying in neo-nazidom”???

34 Likes

Should be Right at home in prison with all tthose tough guys
Mommy I’m afraid

9 Likes

I think we should send him boxes of kleenex. He’s going to need them for his copious tears.

7 Likes

The city set restrictions on the kind of activity that can occur, AP reported. No backpacks will be allowed or anything that resembles a weapon.

Is this gathering being held in a park or Foxborough?

4 Likes

The warrants are for illegal use of gases and injury by caustic agent or explosive, the Boston Globe reported.

ROFL. The Vice video shows him whining about being maced and pouring milk in his eyes. I believe the appropriate expression here is “hoist on one’s own petard.”

16 Likes

That so called “heritage” is simply criminal background.

6 Likes

when he is prison there will be santorum to worry about./s

4 Likes

He told the AP he wouldn’t attend the Boston rally because he wouldn’t be able to carry a gun.

Vedder, McCready and Gossard are like prophets man.

5 Likes

This guy is one of the biggest cowards I’ve ever seen. “Can’t attend the rally because I can’t carry my gun”? Wow, you Nazis are pretty frikkin soft these days…

23 Likes

Oh, boo fucking hoo, you whiney baby. If you are going to talk trash and get violent, then you should be man enough to face the consequences. Signed, a woman.

16 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available