Discussion: Report: Warrants Issued For White Supremacist Featured In Vice Film

Yes, I’m sure it has.

17 Likes

Javanka’s influence?

3 Likes

Slightly off topic (or is it?), the WaPo is currently reporting that Bannon is out.

Yah, those free speech boys really know how to get the job done. How many confederate monuments gone now? And Bannon too, it seems.

2 Likes

She’ll be on vacation when Donnie names Louie Gohmert to replace him.

5 Likes

These people cannot suffer enough.

1 Like

How fast do you think he’ll flip?
Probably bring a thumb drive and all his passwords when he surrenders.
I can imagine the laughter when FBI Data Forensics team combs his OKCupid and Tinder accounts. LOL.

2 Likes

Didn’t the south lose the war? Didn’t the Nazis lose the war? Didn’t the Rooskies lose the war? Didn’t that loser Bannon just jump ship? Why does such a winning guy like Trump surround himself with such losers?

5 Likes

This Cantendwell for Cantwell, can it?

4 Likes

Bannon is an asshole, but even assholes can perceive the truth of an issue. Credit is due for saying something you can’t get out of anyone else in this administration.

3 Likes

Kleenex, stat!

2 Likes

Interesting. I thought that T rump had renovated the WH into a Roach Motel. Those who enter never leave. Alive.

3 Likes

“He told the AP he wouldn’t attend the Boston rally because he wouldn’t be able to carry a gun.”

Is that a reason not to attend a free-speech rally?

5 Likes

I hear David Duke is looking for work.

3 Likes

Mr. Bannon has been in a battle with Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and senior adviser, since the spring.

5 Likes

Of course. Only the best people in Donnie’s Administration.

He thinks this was all a game. His crybaby YouTube video shows reality creeping up on his Nazi dress-up fantasy world and the consequences that are flowing from his racist and indulgent bullshit (which got people killed).

12 Likes

Good news here is the first thing that will happen when he turns himself in he will be required to surrender his guns. It will require a judge’s order to get them back.
More felony charges against these thugs = few guns in the hands of hateful Nazis

8 Likes

So the big, tough American patriot turned out to be a whiny cry-baby. I wonder if he needed testosterone injections to grow that beard.

2 Likes

I figured the call from the FBI to cooperate was enough to have him shit his Hitleryouth lederhosen!

2 Likes

So he’s spent all his money on guns and ammo and couldn’t afford jackboots and brass knuckles?

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available