Discussion: Report: Warrants Issued For White Supremacist Featured In Vice Film

I guess you will not replace us wasn’t in the stars for Steve.

5 Likes

this is actually incorrect. They are allowing backpacks but they will be subject to search.

2 Likes

as someone who will be attending the counter-demonstration, I’m very glad to hear that.

Perhaps some of those open-carry states might find now is a good time to start rethinking their stance.

The city is allowing the Boston Free Speech group to assemble for two hours, from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m., and will only let 100 people into the gathering, though some supporters think as many as 1,000 could show up.

I’m a little confused about this though. I hadn’t heard there was going to be an occupancy limit. I can see how the city might think this would keep the situation more stable but it seems like it could be a bad idea. If 1,000 assholes show up for the dickwad rally, and only 100 get into the “demo area” then aren’t the other 900 just going to be milling around with the counter-protesters? That doesn’t seem wise.

9 Likes

Not very macho! He sounds like a scared little baby.

1 Like

"I honestly think that I have been law-abiding,”

So did Tamir Rice when he was sitting in a park playing with his toys. You called out a fucking twelve year old as deserving to be murdered by police, you are the most disgusting piece of shit I have ever seen.

12 Likes

These stupid fucking Nazis better be very careful. Keep on pushing and I foresee some ‘weenie roasts’ with you assholes as the guests of honor.

The shoe is on the other foot now you pricks. You want to provoke shit it’s YOU that will be on the end of the rope.

2 Likes

He states on a post on his website that he pepper-sprayed a couple of folks. So…guilty as charged. Dumbass.

4 Likes

well I’m going. And I’m dedicated to non-violence and so are many many of the others that I know are showing up.

I read several compelling accounts in the aftermath of Charlottesville from community members there who regretted staying home. Not that I’m blaming anyone for making that choice, but I believe that it is my duty and obligation to stand against this.

I also think the only way to counter the whole “people on the left are violent too” is for lots and lots of us to show up and show that we are not. We are standing against violence and hatred.

6 Likes

Which, according to him, means no more ‘protests’ for him ever again since he is frightened to be in public without a killing devince. If he stays in his little hole once he gets out of his little cell for the rest of his life that is something I think the whole world would be just fine with.

1 Like

A great moment in trolling history.

5 Likes

Some translation from weak-ass Nazi to American

• I know we talk a lot of shit on the internet: Our mouths have been writing a whole lot of checks our asses can’t cash.
  • We have used every peaceful and lawful means by which to redress our grievances: We pushed the envelope of peaceful and lawful to be as intimidating and hateful as we can to show we’re not impotent losers.
  • Our enemies will not stop: Decent Americans won’t stand for us.
  • What options do we have left: They made us attack them and kill that girl
8 Likes

Can’t walk in public without a gun?
What a whimpy cuck POS.

1 Like

Dude wants options? How about not being a violent, racist asshole. That should work.

4 Likes

Oh, he’ll do well in prison. I’ve heard they go easy on you when you break down in tears and show vulnerability.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, Chris. Same thing happened to a guy named Adolph in 1923, and it turned great for him.

1 Like

The Unitarians are a pretty level headed group and their HQ is in Boston. Look for the yellow “Standing on the side of Love” tee shirts; I don’t know about leadership but I’m sure they’ll be out in force.

5 Likes

The other day when I first saw that weeping video, I was totally ready to give him his options - stop being a Nazi fuck or kill himself.

1 Like

The thought is probably more about limiting the amount of folks who show up than actual enforcement of the limit

Plus 3-5 years of forced sodomy should make him rethink the meaning of the words “white supremacy”.

Warrants issued? GOOD!! Very good.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available