Discussion: Republicans Gleeful Over Secured Tax Bill Votes: 'This Is Happening'

I think the trigger for the next black swan market event will be rampant corruption in the markets, boardrooms,

You’re probably right. My brother work on WS during the Michael Milken junk bond scandal, the greenmail grifting and hostile takeover shakedowns. He said the same thing; greed; grifting and rampant violations of securities laws, which resulted in jail time for a few. Maybe, one day, we’ll actually get to see someone in the securities racket go to jail too.

1 Like

At this rate we will be lucky if they even have the next round of elections the way these people are talking.

I had not heard of this trilogy. I’ll definitely check it out. Thank you!

1 Like

O do stop for the love of pete.

God this shit is just silly. I heard it and heard it when W was in office. Where’s W now? Painting pictures.

And i wasn’t one of those people.

Fox = doubleplusgood duckspeak

1 Like

You all do know there is a remedy for incumbency right ? Yeah its called a mass ballot insurrection … or house cleaning if you will and NO your representatives are not better than mine.

1 Like

The problem with store closings is due mainly to leveraged buyouts by investment firms. They buy these failing chains and then load them up with debt. Well, guess what’s coming due? In the next five years, many of these chains will have big payments due, and not enough cash to payoff.

1 Like

hang on…

1 Like

I’m just gonna say it; I think the doctor has given McCain a certain amount of time left and he’s getting his things in order. He wouldn’t miss this viote if he could help it.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available