Discussion: Romney To Trump: You Must Say Racists Are 100% To Blame For Charlottesville

Romney certainly is flawed, but it is better he stated this rather than remaining silent. All of the Repubs and anyone now in the Trump administration entered into a Faustian bargain with Trump and they are beginning to peel away. One can only hope it becomes a landslide. If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything.

7 Likes

Jeez this will be tough for trumpf. Bannon says full steam ahead, romney says change course…

Haha! Who am I kidding. He’ll ignore the rich statesman and go with what the hate-filled Fat fuck who’s never been elected to a position on his own merits. So much in common.

4 Likes

Takes a bit of time for the plume to spread. Plus, prevailing westerlies: if he blows in DC or NJ it’ll head out over the Atlantic.

You should be okay unless you live in either of those two places. Or eastward of either.

1 Like

100% to blame for the murder and violence in Charlottesville

Trump’s point is that they’re only 47 percent to blame.

7 Likes

Was he stuck in his car on his car elevator?

1 Like

Never happen. Never. Not in this lifetime nor in this universe.

He is genetically wired to never apologize or admit error. They may get him to start, but then, when he gets in front of the camera, he’ll ditch the canned speech. They don’t dare let him anywhere near a camera or a smartphone.

1 Like

Why do republicans get this right, but dems, instead of making it about nazis and white supremacism, decide to make it about old statues?

Pelosi yesterday called for confederate statues to come down at the capital. A worthy cause, but hardly as urgent as a president who openly supports and employs fucking Nazis and white nationalists.

Serious question here: when did democrats get their political lobotomies?

1 Like

It doesn’t matter what Trump says now. People know that it’s a lie, and know that he is being insincere, just trying to save his political ass. And why would he admit that he was wrong? He never has before for any egregious thing he has said. He just started blaming Democrats again to take the heat off, but it isn’t going to work. He fucked up in a way that his hubris and ego keeps him from comprehending, and he is going to fuck up a lot more, and I hope it destroys him and those Republican ball-suckers that have been defending him to get their agenda passed, especially Pence, Ryan, and that insidious motherfucker McConnell.

4 Likes

Always sad and just a bit pathetic to see the Wraithed struggle so timidly against the inevitability of their fate.

1 Like

I was gonna say… why does anyone give a fuck what Romney has to say about anything?

4 Likes

Yet he does both on a regular basis.

Yeah. I suspect he has smartphones hidden in the toilet tanks in the private residence. They take one away and he hauls another one out.

He’s like a crackhead and Bannon is his smartphone dealer. He loves Donnie’s chaos, so he’s bought a pallet of smartphones and gives Donnie another one when Jarvanka or Kelly throw the current one out.

This is the real reason why Donnie Two Scoops won’t fire Bannon.

2 Likes

Trump: “Racists are people, too, my friends.”

2 Likes

Awwww. He looks like a pathetic hostage there. And Trump looks like Nosferatu.

Let’s put this ii terms that the Republican politicians will understand

You have to absolutely make up your mind - - the world is sick of your mealy mouthed ‘chiding’ - you have to look at Trump like a worthless tenant in your rental house who has crossed numerous lines - and you have to once and for all decide to evict him - period - out out out !!!

• not just have a chat and ask him to please turn down his radio … or maybe keep the grass cut … and pay the 6 months of back rent … and then - if he says that he might be able to get one month of back rent … in maybe a few weeks
    -you cannot say …OK, well then , things aren’t really so urgent’ …
1 Like

No Mittens, he mustn’t say ANYTHING.

What he must do is STOP BEING A HORRIBLE PERSON. Since that’s not likely, what he needs to do is RESIGN. And take the odious Pence with you.

What on EARTH makes Romney think Trump has any problem at all with unraveling our social fabric?

3 Likes

At this point I’d be RELIEVED to have Mittens be president.

How awful is that?

6 Likes

Yup, two “Good Christians” who consider each other to be “fake Christians”.

Representative Schiff is telling us to calm down because impeachment is not the horizon yet until and unless Rs decide to act.

With the GOP controlling both houses of Congress, nothing is going to happen until Republican members are presented with examples “of very specific conduct that says their vote (to impeach Trump) is justified,” Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Burbank, told The [San Francisco] Chronicle’s editorial board. “My Republican colleagues are nowhere near ready to make that conclusion.”

@jinnj

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available