Discussion: Romney To Trump: You Must Say Racists Are 100% To Blame For Charlottesville

LOL. Mitt Romney is 6’2", but you’d never know it looking at that slouched, submissive table posture.

2 Likes

Trump could’ve bit through a two penny nail spitting out the Monday “racists are bad people” speech he was made to give. On the few occasions he’s ever remotely conceded a mistake he quickly follows with a renunciation of his own words, so much do they pique his anger and vanity.

1 Like

The Bishop forgot the meme that racists are hateful libtards … and that the White Nationalists are doing the right thing out of love for country :smiling_imp:

Just look at the expressions on both of their faces. It says everything.

1 Like

OMG, you win it today!

2 Likes

Finally, the break the Romney campaign has been waiting for!

3 Likes

All well and and good. However back in 2012 Romney with wife Ann by his side accepted Trump’s endorsement in Las Vegas with a sheepish grin on his face. Another one of those moments when the Republican establishment threw out any sense of morality and decency. Romney’ dad stood against the Trumpism of his day aka The Southern Strategy. The son, not so much.

With the Generals and Jewish Democrats (Kushners and Steve Cohn) now in charge of the White House I say the odds are 50-50 Trump announces he is pro-choice and wants to repeal Obamacare and replace it with single payer. When asked about Nazis, the Wall, bad hombres and nuking all Moooslims, He will respond, “Oy vey, again with the fake news. I know not from which you speak. Let’s make America, like Brighton Beach, again.”

Agreed that Romney has kept the courage of his convictions on Trump, aside from that weird 2- week period were he would have sold his soul for a chance to be secretary of State of all things.

Having said that, he only gets credit compared the the 90% of spineless fracks who run his party.

1 Like

That feeling when a Mormon lectures you on your disgusting racism…

1 Like

Even with the whole Mormon Jesus situation that would ensue, I can’t say that I disagree. :crying_cat_face:

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available