Discussion: Russia Brags Of ‘Verbal Agreements’ With Trump, US Unsure What They Were

Russia has us over a barrel on this one. All thanks to our very stable genius.

23 Likes

No need to worry. The president doesn’t know what they are either.

50 Likes

Well shee-it

“We’ll see”
“You’ll find out”

Doncha love the suspense?

12 Likes

OT but hilarious and true.

52 Likes

Didn’t someone famously note that verbal agreements aren’t worth the paper they’re printed on?

16 Likes

This ball just keeps rolling downhill, doesn’t it?

6 Likes

They told President Man-Baby not to touch the hot stove or he’d get burned. The results are what we might have expected.

26 Likes

I’ve been chatting with a friend of mine in Germany about Trump-related things; she’s very pro-Merkle and pro-EU. When she asked if Trump would survive this term, I told her about Butina and how, just maybe, if enough Republicans are compromised by their involvement with her or her handlers, they might hang Trump out to dry re the Mueller investigation in order to red-herring people away from their own Russia problems.

Maybe too much to hope for. But it’s soon to become clear that Russians are errywhere, man!

17 Likes

A Trump Tower in Moscow has to be part of some deal, one would think.

9 Likes

No, they should have sent two Putins to pin Donald down…

Or do they have a tape (of the conversation - not the other one) ?

2 Likes

I think past tense will likely be more appropriate shortly.
Even Putin won’t want his name sullying a building in Moscow.

ETA:

21 Likes

Three “takeaways?” So, those are Trump’s ignorant yet grandiose utterances of what was agreed upon? Couldn’t one of our intelligence agencies have hidden a listening device in his hair?

Whatever, the Kremlin and RT will reporting the details soon. So, all good.

8 Likes

Blobby being a dickward is not going to tell anybody .

2 Likes

No they don’t.

Boasting about this idiot’s bather? Seriously? This pathological lying shit who talks out of both sides of his mouth AND his butt on an hourly basis? This embarrassing jackass who is currently being run down for treason ?

If Russia needs to cling to this idiot’s meaningless words, Putin is as weak as Trump. Sad.

1 Like

They have a translator. And now they have exactly zero excuse not to subpoena her.

2 Likes

Trump wants his meeting content reported on. He complained about that yresterday. But he won’t say what was discussed. Very likely he doesn’t remember, stable genius that he is.

15 Likes

Probably not much to worry about here. Although I think Trump greenlighting a GRU hit on Mueller is sort of off the chain.

4 Likes

Not even a “businessman” would run a two-bit business like this.

5 Likes

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available