Discussion: Russia Brags Of ‘Verbal Agreements’ With Trump, US Unsure What They Were

There might not been any agreement, but the Imbecile inability to keep a story straight will make everybody believe there was. If Putin says Trump promised me this or that and Trump says no it will have everybody wondering if Trump say did or didn’t. It’s been Putin’s most productive day in a long time, totally exposing the moron the US has for president for all the world to see.

12 Likes

It’s not just Russian ambassadors saying this: https://twitter.com/Lucian_Kim/status/1019903811018809344

"Breaking: In speech to Russian diplomats in Moscow, Putin says summit with Trump was ‘successful overall and led to useful agreements.’ "

5 Likes

The pervasive disdain and contempt Trump feels from all quarters has to just drive him bonkers. Everywhere he looks he sees people of all backgrounds and professions scoff at his sorry act. If there’s one thing he cannot stand it’s someone’s failure to give him what he feels is his due respect and credit for just being Donald Trump.

14 Likes

I partially agree with you. Any “agreement” would be pretty meaningless. But because he is a “pathological lying shit,” Russia can make a lot of claims and we will be hard pressed to know what is true.

What’s worse, is we have a former KGB agent who rose to power by being manipulative and intimidating. He sat with Trump and talked with him for two hours. Can you imagine the information Putin gleaned from him? Yes, he’s stupid, yes he’s a child, but if I were an intelligence agent working undercover for the United States, I would have quit the moment it was announced the two were going to meet alone.

The fact that they met alone will be a gift that keeps on giving to the Russians for a long time.

11 Likes

Simply incredible incompetence, in addition to treason. Trump doesn’t even realize he’s being trolled here by his “friend.”

6 Likes

Forget the lying and the treason for a moment. Simply due to the fact that Trump is incapable of giving a remotely accurate account of ANY policy whatsoever, the idea that he was going to be alone for Putin for 2 hours and then be the sole US source for relaying what was agreed upon was, on its face, completely, utterly nuts. How can the US government possibly have let that happen?

20 Likes

I just saw this one about the Russians allegedly involved in the Novichok poisoning. She looks like a kindly grandmother. :unamused:

2 Likes

Trump: If you need clarification, contact KGB. They wrote it all down.

2 Likes

Exactly. This is a total shitshow on our side.

3 Likes

We have no record, therefore they don’t exist, sorry Vlad.

1 Like

Bingo! And he deserves every bit of it.

1 Like

I suppose it goes without saying, but the military folks can’t be comfortable with having to rely on the enemy to dispense with what agreements were made.

Crap, San Francisco may find out tomorrow that is owned by Russia.

6 Likes

Trump is such a paranoid insecure psycho - he keeps all competent and even slightly independent thinking & ethically inclined people at arms length - choosing to bask in his own self created spotlight and applauding himself. He gravitates toward situations like this where he, and he alone, knows the commitments that he made - because he gets off on the sense of power and control that he derives from the situation… and since he has zero ethics - he will simply deny that he ever agreed to anything that might become inconvenient.

5 Likes

Exactly. Trump’s administration will not allow Mueller to interview Trump. The reasons are obvious.

Trump talked with Putin for two hours.

Let that shit sink in…

17 Likes

The lady is Dawn Sturgess (44) who was killed by novichok in Salisbury, the other her partner Charlie Rowley, who got seriously ill .

I don’t think this is pictures of the suspects…

2 Likes

Here’s what I think happened. Trump and Putin discussed extraditing the indicted officers. Putin wanted to say “no fuckin way” but instead said “sure if you let us interrogate yours. ha ha”. To Donald, this sounded like an “ incredible idea”.

3 Likes

Ohhhhhh. Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Why do we call ourselves Homo sapiens?

2 Likes

Even if the two had sat in stoney silence staring at each other for the 2 hours, Putin had it won.

8 Likes

The world already knew we have a moron, no need foe exposure.

Additionally the world knows we have a serial avoider of the truth so who would believe anything he claims to be agreements in a private meeting. Putin has free range to say whatever he wants and most of the world will at least consider it as possibly true.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available