Discussion: Russia Brags Of ‘Verbal Agreements’ With Trump, US Unsure What They Were

Her. Marina Gross. Maybe she wore a wire? Bet she’s pissed trump would even think about subjecting a former ambassador to Russian interview. Hope she quits and runs all the way to Mueller.

2 Likes

The Art of the Deal?? More like The Art of the Idiot.

2 Likes

Apparently, even US officials think asking Trump what the verbal agreements were, and expecting an honest answer, would be pointless and hopelessly naive.

13 Likes

That’s really not much. I don’t think there was anyone left in the world who didn’t already know Trump was a moron - excepting his base of course.

5 Likes

What is in that lady’s head is critical. Interpreters usually take notes to assist in translation so those may exist as well. She needs to talk to someone.

2 Likes

The solution is simple. I’m sure the Russians have it all on tape. Just ask the Russians to release the tapes!

1 Like
22 Likes

But remember, Trump is completely unreliable. He is a pathological liar with zero attention span and no big picture other than himself.

Putin is a cold blooded killer. A calculating, manipulative, ex KGB thug who, I would guess, remembers EVERYTHING. He probably speaks English fluently. This guy is a viper.

And here Putin is stuck in a meeting with a jackass, wannabe suck up that he has over a barrel thanks to the many financial crimes he has helped him commit. He has to “conspire” with this emotionally unstable lying political moron who can’t remember anything. I’m not sure he can even “glean” reliably. Trump doesn’t even read his briefs!

Two Putin’s? We’d be in serious trouble. Putin and the unstable jackass? In one ear, out the other, blah blah, lies and garbage. I fail to see how Putin can do much beyond the fear he managed to sow by getting the jackass to meet him alone. Beyond that? I just don’t see it.

2 Likes

Agree with your basic thoughts here except the part where you say Trump knows what he said… I doubt he has a clue what was discussed and “agreed” between he and Putin.

1 Like

Adam should talk to that lady person to person… socially if nevessary.

1 Like

It’s a damned shame Democrat obstruction always results in Republicans voting things down.

11 Likes

He’s like a drunk who wakes up married in Vegas and wonders what the hell happened …

4 Likes

Here Mr. President, please wear this special tie clip made of 14 carat gold… It’s the only one in the world, many people are saying that Putin would admire it.

4 Likes

Oops. My bad — fixed it

Go Marina — get mad then get even!

Also, as I recall, the European spooks are very very good at eavesdropping on these kind of conversations. Or is that only in public places? I’m sure Russia has a tape. Any chances of this conversation finding the light of day via a non US channel?

1 Like

Second meeting! He imagines his usual approach of doubling down is going to work in this situation. Incredible.

(And by the way note “security for Israel”: that means giving Putin what he wants on Syria. Marcy Wheeler has been very good in emphasizing this part of the original quid pro quo with Putin, a piece that is often overlooked or at least downplayed.)

5 Likes

This is infuriating - but have to admit Trump - like he has done in various business situations - has some how glommed onto near dictatorial control … without actually having majority ownership … he has a fragment of the GOP behind him - with the remainder of the GOP cowering under their desks … he most definitely does not have the backing of the majority of the country - He has previously independent minded moderate Republicans rolling over in sheer terror.
The grotesque reality is that this will not end well

5 Likes

He’s like a drunk who wakes up married in Vegas and wonders what the hell happened …

And the room stinking of urine…

1 Like

OMG. A second meeting?! :scream:

AND he goes after the media again!

6 Likes

Had to look to make sure this was real and not theonion.com.
Jeeeebus!
That boy actively refuses to learn.

2 Likes

Yeah, but that was “off the record”

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available