Discussion: Russia Brags Of ‘Verbal Agreements’ With Trump, US Unsure What They Were

I know. How many times have we all had to do that with Trump?

1 Like

How is that obstruction? There is a crisis in the WH that Republicans refuse to acknowledge. Schiff is looking for answers to very important questions.

San Fran for a bag of magic beans, We will also throw in Diego Garcia for season tickets to the Bolshoi…

One liner of the day, so far.

3 Likes

How about criticizing him OUT LOUD?

3 Likes

Yeah, that’ll work.

The Fresno Bee is about as conservative as you can get.

6 Likes

One thing is for Putin to say Trump is my bitch, and another to punk him in public.

2 Likes

Your snark meter needs re-calibrating.

1 Like

Putin is now trolling all of us with these now ‘verbal agreements’. Apparently, no formal document was signed but the Russians have the transcript from the listening devices they put in to record it.

Putin issued a series of demands with orders to follow. Some of these are loyalty oath checks on Trump. Some of these are to troll us (like the McFaul/Browder thing). Some are very real (going after Montenegro).

The thing that US intel and military need to do is game out the worst case scenarios. I don’t give a shit about Putin’s trolling. I only care about him hurting the US and Trump continuing to obstruct the inquiry.

There are three major risks from Putin as I see it:

• He attempts to paralyze NATO with Trump’s help and launches an attack on one of the smaller countries in the alliance or a country that is proximate to Russia.

• He attempts to step up cyber attacks not against our election, but against our key infrastructure.

• He triggers a brazen nuke launch or a military attack to sucker punch the United States and relies on Trump and a corrupt GOP to prevent the US from responding, thereby proving Russia’s dominance.

I have some faith that there are people in the Kremlin who would work to mitigate these threats. After all, there were multiple informants who told Europe and US intel about what Putin was doing. But I am suspicious of Putin and Trump and I do not trust the GOP or our national security establishment to do the right thing and remove Trump from power.

9 Likes

Here, don’t unwrap it until your birthday.

1 Like

Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) reacted to the news of a verbal agreement to return Alaska to Russia with measured criticism of the president. “While not rising to the level of high crimes and misdemeanors, giving away whole states to Russia is the kind of action we hope to see end before the midterms.” She went on to furrow her brow concernedly.

9 Likes

trump’s 2 undocumented hours with putin. what could possibly go wrong?

2 Likes

Simple solution- announce that , if it wasn’t written down and signed by both parties, then it wasn’t an agreement.

2 Likes

once i was blind but now i see.

1 Like

Perhaps that was the point. He said, he said? No one can prove anything and it all goes down the toilet.

Trump is full of shit. You know it, I know it, Putin knows it, the world knows it, even the majority of Americans — including the GOP Congress creeps — know it.

Public, private, on or off the record, he is a liar. Plus he’s an unstable jackass with the attention span of a flea. How exactly do you conspire with that?

1 Like

Sure they did. Can’t have anyone getting to truth, now, can we?

4 Likes

If she’s been identified, possibly Mueller will arrange to have dinner with her.

Will believe it the next time something Trump wants comes up for a vote - actions/words/etc.

1 Like

“He’s like a drunk who wakes up married in Vegas and wonders what the hell happened …”

he’s like a drunk who wakes up in diapers in Moscow and wonders what the hell happened…

2 Likes

So at what point will the level be met, Senator? Honestly, when?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available