Discussion: Russia Brags Of ‘Verbal Agreements’ With Trump, US Unsure What They Were

This action - the voting down - should be in every campaign ad all across the country. Democrats should plaster it on billboards.

4 Likes

The great negotiator has returned and he is absolutely bewildered at everyone’s response. I can only guess at how much ass kissing and turd polishing is going on in the WH right now.

Meanwhile, much of the press continues to use words like unusual, unprecedented and unexpected when perfectly good words like unhinged, demented and deranged and lying there right in plain sight.

9 Likes

Indeed. Putin can now come out and say that he owns the Statue of Liberty and Trump will nod and say it’s a powerful deal.

If they had to take Puerto Rico and the expiring contract of Pau Gasol in the deal I’d call it a win.

2 Likes

One can hope that verbal agreements aren’t worth the paper they’re printed on.

2 Likes

These agreements are whatever Vlad chooses to say they are. He’s still working on the details, and he’ll let us know when he’s finished. It will be published in RT.

2 Likes

Verbal agreements between nations aren’t worth the paper they’re printed on!

2 Likes

Oops, I didn’t see yours before I wrote mine.

Democrats should start using the term “traitorous” before the word “Republican” every time they speak of them.

Every time, because that is what every damn one of them is. All in plain sight.

But they won’t because, you know, reasons.

2 Likes

How are any of this private agreements binding - Trump isn’t a king.

1 Like

And, being German, she said why wait, just vote them all out of office…

Effing Nunes. Is he going to go after McClatchy now, too?

Nunes used political dollars for $15K in Celtics tickets, winery tours and Vegas trips

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article215099780.html

2 Likes

I also think Putin said he wanted to get Montenegro and Trump thought he said something about getting back at “Many Negroes” and he also thought that was a great idea.

Trump’s hears like a dog - “Trump…Trump…great…Trump…food…Trump…fantastic…Trump…president…Trump.”

1 Like

By the way, when caught in complete bullshit, Double Down Donnie only has one move.

1 Like

November is coming.

Yes, we have a pathetic mess now. But a true Russian style dictatorship would trigger a civil war, and I don’t think that’s going to happen.

There are 300,000 million people in this country. The majority loath Trump, and they are not a broke, downtrodden, Russian peasant style majority. If anything, the Trump idiot’s fall into that category, which is why they are there.

I keep coming back to this prescience article.
You can certainly understand why this guy invested in Amazon on day one. He is REALLY good at the future:

The Trumpers are the pitchforks. The irony is the oligarchs jumped in front and brainwashed them into attacking the party that was trying to help them. But this has happened repeatedly through history. I keep saying to myself “We are NOT special. We are human, just like the Germans and the Italians and the Japanese during WWII. Fallible, f’d up normal human beings. And shit happens, again, and again, and again…”

1 Like

Nunes is a lubricious little treasonous twit. His internals must not look very good. He’s occasionally run unoppopsed or had very little trouble soundly defeating a Democratic opponent. He’s running scared because this is the first real test he’s had. Honestly, he doesn’t know how to compete because he’s never really had to. He may still win, but he’s flailing right now.

6 Likes

Better yet, arrange a dinner for two with Pence, that would take care of that problem should Trump go away.

I keep waiting for an indictment to sink him. He has got to be on Mueller’s list somewhere. Way down, no doubt, since he’s such a meaningless twit. But still.

If we call any agreements treaties, then they must be approved by the Senate.

I sorta suspect Vlad told him to come alone but say it was his idea to be there by himself in the kind of situation normally reserved for criminal conspiracies. Putin pulls off the no cops scenario and gets to claim whatever the hey he wants. Donnie lives to fuck up another day.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available