Discussion: Senate Intel Chair: 'The Unmasking Thing Was All Created By Devin Nunes'

yeah I cosign that. I don’t care who or how but I want him out of the AG’s office so as far as I’m concerned this is great.

4 Likes

BTW, from WaPo:

“Ambassador Sergey Kislyak’s accounts of two conversations with Sessions — then a top foreign policy adviser to Republican candidate Donald Trump — were intercepted by U.S. spy agencies, which monitor the communications of senior Russian officials both in the United States and in Russia.”

That’s what I thought I had heard.

1 Like

I think you’ve got it

Trying to keep the Russian interference straight here.

We need a goddamn score card with org charts, flow charts, pie charts, and timelines. And a Cyrillic dictionary.

Solely from the standpoint of Russia, I’d prefer Sessions to stay put since he’s “recused” himself, which means Trump has to work just a little bit harder—like persuade Rosenstein—to ditch Mueller. With a new AG in place, Trump can theoretically get what he wants a bit easier.

However, it might take a while to get a new AG nominated and confirmed. Does Trump want to wait that long?

5 Likes

Hmmm…wonder if this is engineered specifically to tweak Sessions.

Like, I’m a cheerleader. I do what I want.

1 Like

Like, I’m a cheerleader.

He’d join GWB and Oooops Perry in that august category.

2 Likes

This is true. hahahahaha What a pair.

Actually, you’re supposed to repeat that at least 500 times, in a chant, mumbling, until you start having visions of God. Twirling is optional.
Oh, must do it in Russian.

2 Likes

Maybe another brilliant idea from Kushner, who tells Trump that he will be able to get Roger Stone confirmed as AG. “Disbarment doesn’t prevent him from becoming AG. Democrats will vote for ANYBODY, once Sessions is gone”.

And the orange believes he was elected king, so l’etat would be him. Nunes would be someone down the line from XIV.

I am counting on this. It seems possible considering how many players there are and how much betrayal is being carried out. Please, please, let it be so. I am SO heartsick at what these criminals are getting away with. It’s like a horror movie I can’t shut off.

1 Like

We really need a knight in shining armour. Please let it be Mueller.

3 Likes

Good point, Plucky. I forget that they have been briefed on stuff we know nothing about.

I love David Corn….

I feel the same way. My husband and I both feel strongly that Kushner is one of the more criminal players in this whole fiasco. Drives me nuts that donnie could pardon him. I want to see him in an orange jumpsuit….carrying on the family tradition.

2 Likes

Ya know, when I saw the headline, I had this feeling like it was such a long time ago when we were talking about Nunes, but it was just a couple of damn months…

3 Likes

OT:

1 Like

Re Sessions – was that Seth, @matthew1961, who was among the first that kept flagging the Mayflower? Sounds like he got this one right.

I’ve never imagined I would ever think Sessions should stick – yeah, “as long as it’s appropriate” is right, just hang the fuck in there Jeffery, and if you want to leave just make your boss fire you. Trump is so damn transparent – all he wants is an AG who doesn’t recuse and can fire Mueller.

5 Likes

Goddamn Pee-ass-kisser Hewitt saying this is the tell. Convinced this is part of the WH campaign to oust Mueller.

What we need to see right now is some counter-leaks that prove Pee was, indeed, present at the Uday meeting… :expressionless:

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available