Discussion: Senate Intel Chair: 'The Unmasking Thing Was All Created By Devin Nunes'

So who will be the nominee? Giuliani? He’s repellent, but of all the hatchet men Trump could choose, he seems like one who might make it through confirmation.

Agreed, with one exception. I think you’re being very unfair to Mustelidae everywhere, many of whom are inoffensive and even useful.

That scumbag is still under FBI investigation, isn’t he? Comey confirmed it early May, but haven’t heard anything about it since.

It would make me feel hopeless if this (above) doesn’t matter and the scumbag is nominated/confirmed…

1 Like

Watching MSNBC tonight someone (didn’t catch who) mentioned that this might be a deliberate leak by the White House to force Sessions to resign. This Way Trump can appointment a new AG that will fire Muller.

Kind of scary that sessions refusal to resign might actually be a good thing.

2 Likes

That’s exactly my thought…Trump is a unicellular creature pretty easy and simple to read… just can’t think of any other possibility.

Things being as they are, I want Sessions to stay, as much as every single cell in my body passionately hates the man…

2 Likes

Would it be too much to say that you are “Loving it” having Sessions as AG?!

This entire disaster has been utterly confusing, hasn’t it? :persevere:

Our options being realistically limited at this point, that neo-Nazi racist, solely because he’s recused, seems to be the best of the worst possible AGs now… :persevere: :persevere:

2 Likes

Answering myself here… found he’d just started a thread about it (still in progress). So it was indeed him.

I’d say he’s got some competition within that caucus - but you’re right, he is a singularly mendacious hack.

2 Likes

Sessions should leak back and then they could have a ‘leaking’ contest. Right up Trumpp’s alley actually.

3 Likes

He likes the leaking.

(too obscure?)

Still considering.

Devin Nunes, the spec on a flys ass. The twerp that tried and failed to run interference for trumpp without the slightest inkling of what he was stepping into.

Devin Nunes, that’s like, Guillermo O’Shaunessy, a conflict.

Susan Rice can hold her own, I’ve seen it. Nunes is no match with his scandalous ‘fake’ news and meme planting.

Good… just give us enough time so Mueller can finish Trump.

3 Likes

My favorite spectator sport…Circular Firing Squads! Yesseree! :blush:

Good, and it is my sincere hope that Sessions blabs everything before he is fired. I hate him and his racist politics. He is a despicable human being but Trump is a monster.

I’ve been gone for a couple of hours -has any Republican commented on this shit storm?

2 Likes

Shame that for every Republican who puts principles above politics you have 10 who do the opposite. Look how Chuck Grassely is now ingratiating himself with the Traitor Caucus by calling off the hearing to have Donald jr. and Manifort testify in an open session under oath (Because at least Donald Jr. would perjure himself.), and instead made the hearing about the dossier and how it’s actually the democrats who are actually behind the Russian attack.

With what Trump is doing now. Anyone who says we should treat people like Nunes and Grassely with respect and not immediately kick their teeth in the first moment we get is a damned fool.

2 Likes

“I can do whatever I want, I’m the chairman of the committee,” Nunes said.

The megalomania of the GOP is truly appalling.

1 Like

Le twat, c’est moi.

4 Likes

“I can do whatever I want, I’m the chairman of the committee,” Nunes said as he loaded another clip…

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available