Discussion: Senate Intel Chair: 'The Unmasking Thing Was All Created By Devin Nunes'

Things are exciting enough right now.

People used to tell me all day and all night that Bush would never leave office and they were passionately convinced of it.

Trump isn’t going to become a dictator. He’d like to but it won’t happen. Congress would not let that happen. The 3d branch wouldn’t let that happen.

And any Americans who like the idea are part of the 25% who like Trump and that’s up against 75% of the nation and we’re the ones with brains.

6 Likes

That’s what he was doing in the bushes, having lunch.

Tena theres a Post bomb about sessions talking campaign with the Russians in '16
@the_mask

1 Like

I’ve been smiling for several minutes. Caught up when the IC was monitoring Kislyak. This was foretold.

4 Likes

Well done Burr. As a NC voter, I know you’re still an a-hole, but less of one than the rest of the goopers.

1 Like

I’d like to think it’s more about ethics and wanting the best for America.

1 Like

Paywall prevented me from reading it but Greg Sargeant has an excerpt. Looks very bad not only for Sessions but Trump.

Wonder who leaked this information? Someone on Josh’s twitter feed speculated the WH leaked to get rid of Sessions. Getting rid of Sessions allows a new A.G. -one that could fire Mueller. It would take at the very least weeks maybe months for a new A.G. to be sworn in. I hope Mueller is working fast.

1 Like

I actually do believe that plenty of GOP would instantly defect to our side if he tried that for that reason.

3 Likes

I guess Amazon or the nearest Best Buy was out of the question. Wow.

1 Like
5 Likes

Where did you see it?

Oh, on some cable news show that begins with MSNBC.

4 Likes

I’m sure Sessions was just telling the Russians to stay out of our elections.
And talking about adoption.

6 Likes

How long before Sessions resigns? He cannot continue as A.G. He is a liar.

It’s worse than he’s a liar. He’s a perjurer - he lies under oath.

9 Likes

Can’t wait for the perp walk. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

He could have served out his term in the Senate and retired and nobody would have known he was a traitor and perjurer and maybe worse. Still would have known he ws a bigot, tho.

5 Likes

Which adds “fool” to that list. He’s a damn fool.

3 Likes

Oh, too funny. Rick Wilson said Moochie was sucking up like an industrial vacuum.

3 Likes

China makes some good vacuums.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available