Discussion: Senate Intel Chair: 'The Unmasking Thing Was All Created By Devin Nunes'

These are not usual circumstances.
But it turns out I was right. Trump likely leaked the new Sessions info and he got it from the Russians.

3 Likes

Maybe it was Trump. Fits his profile.

1 Like

It was.

3 Likes

I went to Ben Wittes twitter and this was the response. Trump may try to blame it on Mueller.

2 Likes

Pissin off the IC? Still,

GOP figures? Trumpā€™s ā€œasking for a friendā€ and there arenā€™t any.
Tweets in 6 hours, Kushners away, I think.

OK, Tramp wants the Elf out.

Wouldnā€™t it just be simpler to fire him ā€˜for (bogus) causeā€™? (or really NOT bogus)

Good gawd -Trump leaks self incriminating top secret intelligence . How many laws were broken when this was leaked? Or, did he declassify it to leak it. This is sick. He needs to to be walked out of the WH in handcuffs.

5 Likes

Um, wow.

3 Likes

Here -

2 Likes

As Rachel just said, if Sessions, whoā€™s recused from the Russia investigation, is fired, Trump could appoint someone else who, then, could fire Mueller.

And the Senate would approve that person?

Hmmmm.

5 Likes

Wow.

Trump is desperate/and or/believes heā€™s invulnerable to prosecution.

3 Likes

Exactamente

1 Like

I think itā€™s a bit of both. I do think he thinks he is somehow invulnerable but as Iā€™ve said nobody is invulnerable. Nobody.\

I donā€™t care about his supporters or the damn GOP Congress. There is nothing stopping Mueller from forming a Grand Jury and indicted the mother fucker. Nothing.

3 Likes

Was it Lavrov who said Trump leaked classified info? Was that this?

I donā€™t know. I do know that it partly comes from Kislyak and his report to his bosses in Russia, according to Rachel.

I hate Sessions and should resign. He is a bitter lying racist old white man whoā€™s politics are disgusting but Trump is a monster.

7 Likes

Thanks. Trying to keep the Russian interference straight here. :unamused:

Iā€™m watching Rachel and thatā€™s what Iā€™m hearing but I donā€™t know everything either.

1 Like

Looks like Grassley is trying to put a monkey wrench in the whole thing.

2 Likes

I bet Mueller does.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available