Discussion: Sessions Offers Meek Defense Of FBI In Face Of Trump’s Attacks

1 Like

I’m sure they’ll all be happy to hear that you have their back, Jeff. I mean, with a full-throated defense like, “I got to tell you, sometimes, things that might appear to be bad in the press have more innocent explanations,” what more could they want?

13 Likes

“When a reporter asked if he shared Trump’s view that the FBI’s reputation and status is ‘in tatters’…”

…he answered, “I don’t recall.”

32 Likes

“we are going to be a law enforcement administration that helps law enforcement be successful.”*

*Unless you want to enforce the law against anyone in the Trump administration or campaign.

20 Likes

“we are going to be a law enforcement administration that helps law enforcement be successful.”

“… unless it involves me, or my family, or my friends, or my businesses, especially my businesses, or any and all Russians, or Turks, or Cypriot bankers, or German banks, or, you know, anything that might cost me jail time or money. But other than that, you have my full support. This I can tell you. Believe me.”

13 Likes

I bet he has a photo of John Mitchell on his office wall.

13 Likes

He’s still depressed over his senate seat being occupied by a Democrat

19 Likes

And someone who successfully prosecuted the KKK…

25 Likes

Of course, not as depressed, apparently as Anne Coulter:

13 Likes

Jeebus:

We singles live empty lives of quiet desperation and will die alone. Now Rubio is demanding that we also fund happy families with children who fill their days with joy.

Hey, at least she´s being honest.She´s miserable, so she wants children to suffer too. I guess that explains Republican mean-spiritedness as well as anything.

8 Likes

I read that on Rawstory and in the latest pictures Annie is looking old.

3 Likes

“I’m asserting a privilege that doesn’t exist.”

6 Likes

Those who can’t contribute anything meaningful to society typically are

3 Likes

If shes so miserable being childless then I’m sure tubal ligation is covered under poor old Annie’s health plan.
“Tie her up”

4 Likes

Depressed that Lehren has stepped in into her schtick and sucked up all the oxygen with a tenth of the effort.

8 Likes

Lehren is also at least 2 decades younger.

I wouldn’t make an issue of it except you can tell that Annie does.

5 Likes

Sessions has all of the qualities to make history just like John Mitchell.

2 Likes

Episode 19,847 in the ongoing series Trumpworld: Profiles In Cowardice.

5 Likes

“In my view, the FBI has huge national security requirements. It is also fulfilling a fabulously important role of working to fight against violent crime.”

Anytime I see the word fabulous or fabulously I can’t help but think of Ab Fab and then what Patsy would/can do to a pixie from Dixie.

2 Likes

As a Republican, he will never live down that humiliation. After he left, his home state did a complete 180, and went the other direction. Such repudiation of his vision!

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available