Discussion: Spicer Laughs About Lies He Told During White House Tenure (VIDEO)

2 Likes

Goebbels did this shtick better.

11 Likes

Shame on anyone who gives this lying sack of shit air time
Fucking disgrace

30 Likes

Still can’t stop lying. I don’t blame him for wanting the attention. It doesn’t mean we should give it to him.

10 Likes

If you won’t be honest then I guarantee nobody buys your shit book, Loser McClownface.

17 Likes

You’re never normalized to me, Spicey. You’re a flagrant, buffoonish liar tied at the hip to Donald J. Trump, forever.

You were more clowney and less evil than some of his other appointees, but you’ll never be welcome back in polite society. Enjoy the town dump.

15 Likes

We’ll never be the same.

5 Likes

Lying is so deeply ingrained and his indoctrination to Hair Furor so deep that he just can’t help himself. He drank too deeply of the KoolAid.

But laughing about it? There oughta be a charge about aiding and abetting. And get Princess Hamhocks on that one too.

12 Likes

Nauseating.

Do better, NBC. Stop fucking us.

16 Likes

Can’t wait for her book. And let’s not forget the publishers who give these cretins advances and a book deal. Hope they lose all of their money.

9 Likes

To quote Harry Truman:

“[He’s] a no good, lying bastard. He can lie out of both sides of his mouth at the same time, and if he ever caught himself telling the truth, he’d lie just to keep his hand in.”

27 Likes

I’m sick of this kind of book. Especially by fuckwits like Spicer, but by anyone really.

6 Likes

Another book I will never buy and never read. Does Spicer think his bullshit is cute? It isn’t.

My sense of humor feels like it got kicked in the balls this past week.

4 Likes

If you want them to lose their money, you’re in luck. The people making decisions now are marketing types. If you come to them with a book proposal, they ask a question and the decision is 95 percent weighted on the answer: Are you a celebrity? Any other question, like “Would anyone actually want to buy and read the book?” has to fight for its weighting inside that 5 percent margin with any other question they might ask, like “Will you be honest?” or “Can you even write?” I’ve been in remainder warehouses where second- and third- rate gummint memoirs, like Cap Weinberger’s, were piled as high as Saharan sand dunes. I wouldn’t accept the typical book marketing person as a pet.

11 Likes
  1. 250 pages is too long for the short amount of time he had a job in WH
  2. He’s always been a lying sack of shit RNC Communications Director 6 years and doubled as a Republican strategist for 2 years.
6 Likes

At this point, anyone still collaborating with Trump are guilty of treason and that includes “his Generals”.

2 Likes

Ha ha! I looked into the eyes of the American people and repeatedly lied right to their face. Ha ha! Hilarious! I betrayed their trust. Hee hee!

Personally, I don’t find that amusing.

14 Likes

LOLOLOLOLOLOLZ!!!

Lying is so funny!!!

8 Likes

No, Sean, it’s not ha ha funny that you lied to American people who elected your former boss.

2 Likes

Kudos to @mattshuham for writing this article without once mentioning the name of Spicey’s book.

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available