Discussion: Trump Campaigns For SC Governor: My 'Friend' Will Be Gov For 'Many Years'

Henry McMaster may want to cut to the chase and take Luther Strange’s advice: Put on the Everything Trump Touches Dies™ jacket and plan for a long retirement.

ETA: I wonder who Dotard fired when he discovered they were expecting 6,000 people at the rally and half that number showed up. It’s that ETTD™ magic at work.

4 Likes

Great. This asshole, or an “anti-union lawyer”.

What a wonderful line of work, fucking up peoples’ lives.

2 Likes

I’m beginning to think that the only thing worse than being Donnie Two-scoops’ enemy is being his friend.

3 Likes

So, Representative Wilson, any temptation to stand up and yell “You lie!” during the president’s* remarks? Hmmm?

4 Likes

Notice how Trump never says anything about a politician he’s endorsing that he couldn’t (and doesn’t say) about any other random supporter. Always the same handful of generic plaudits. “Terrific person. Works so hard. Loves this state.” Never anything personal or indicating that the person in question is even real to him. Because, of course, they aren’t.

(hunts for dead horse club) Because when you have Narcissistic Personality Disorder no one else is real. There’s you. And then, in descending order of realness to you, there the tiny handful of relations, mostly your kids, who you consider extensions of yourself, there’s the people you consider “good people and good friends” because they’ve sucked up to you for years and been useful to you. And then there’s the endless parade of interchangeable cardboard cutouts who are just there for you to do with as you wish.

Way to go, Red America.

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available