Discussion: Trump Cites Harvard Prof Dershowitz To Complain About Mueller Again

We all have a pretty good idea about the nature of the kompromat Putin is dangling over Dershowitz’s head.

3 Likes

So is Dershowitz next in line to be asked to be on Trump’s legal team?

2 Likes

Dershowitz is one of the Jews who put his loyalty to Israel ahead of U.S. interests. Since Donny boy is best buds with Bibi, Dershowitz will do everything and anything he can to help cover up the corruption. He is a disgrace.

2 Likes

Imagine if Obama, yes we repeat that often enough cited Johnny Cochran to make a point about a police incident or a criminal justice issue.
Wingnuts heads would implode.

4 Likes

Which was funny, because the hypocrisy of that was so insane. He spent an entire career defending the rights of those who had been accused and even those who had already been convicted…then he pulls that shit. I’d like to hear what he says about the Palestinians behind closed doors.

4 Likes

Dersh would do anything to make Israel even more pre-eminent in its neighborhood. So he is defending Trump (regardless of legal theory or propriety) as the current bulwark for Israel, probably due to orders (and maybe dough) from Adelson. Sometimes there really is a Jewish conspiracy, however small.

1 Like

Not ‘Israel’ BFF…Bibi BFF…BIG difference.

5 Likes

Dershowitz hasn’t been a D since Obama arrived on the scene and wouldn’t do what Bibi wanted. And actually told Bibi to pound sand.

7 Likes

Latin for “has been”…at least in Dershowitz’s case.

6 Likes

We do? Tell us more.

1 Like

You mean besides his hair or ego?

4 Likes

He was friends with Jeffrey Epstein. You do the math.

6 Likes

I assume you mean the rumor about Epstein and sex with underage girls? Or no?

1 Like

Yes. That’s why the Israelis are all out protesting the relocation of the embassy to Jerusalem, the continuing expansion of the settlements, and the death of the two-state solution.

Israelis don’t like to admit it, but deep down they all agree with Netanyahu policies, and the few that don’t is because they believe he is being too soft on the Palestinians.

1 Like

Dershowitz and Trump were both at Epstein’s parties with underage girls. Dershowitz has also defended Epstein.

2 Likes

Funny how Donald picks and chooses who, and what they’ve said, to believe and cite.

3 Likes

Not a ‘rumor’. He was tried and convicted and now is a registered sex offender.

4 Likes

Dipshit Don needs to take a remedial English course.

3 Likes

I guess sub-tweeting counts as “veiled,” but your larger point stands: Trump might as well have rented a billboard.

1 Like

I think the White House Council should force Trump to check his spelling, wether or not he likes it.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available