Discussion: Trump Cites Harvard Prof Dershowitz To Complain About Mueller Again

How the hell did Dershowitz ever secure a professorship at Harvard?

1 Like

Democratic? Ha. Then Hannity is Green.

1 Like

Yea but that Dershowitz has involvement with underage girls IS a rumor.

4 Likes

That he kept his underpants on, is unfortunately not a rumor.

By the way, you realize that the word ā€œsettlementsā€ is a huge misnomer, I hope.

1 Like

With a rusty chainsaw.

4 Likes

All on the record.

1 Like

Dershowitz loves the limelight. If pressed, heā€™ll admit to very often talking out of his hat. You see, lawyers bear no repercussions for being wrong. They still bill their clients by the hour even if a judge rules that an attorneyā€™s case is inapplicable, bogus, total bullshit, or whatever. Dershowitz is of this ilk. Spout off, and if proven wrong later, whereā€™s the harm?.. to him, of course, thereā€™s no harm. To the country, well, the country can take care of itself, is how Dersh views it, and if it canā€™t, well, it deserves to lose. Sad.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure Dershowitz is dead.

Rather that referring to Dershowitz as a Harvard law professor, it would be more accurate to refer to him a has been hack who will do and say anything to to get himself quoted on television or in the newspapers. Dershowitz is an expert on his own opinions and nothing more. Full stop.

4 Likes

thank you.

And he is NOT a Democrat. He is loyal to the policies of the most extreme wing of the Likud Party and its coalition partners determined to make a Palestinian State impossible. He has been mostly a supporter of right wing positions in the US especially if Israel is involved. Someone who is a Democrat does not become a Donald Trump sycophant.

De Genova and Douchewitz will be on the Trump defense team because they kiss his ass on FOX as often as they can.

6 Likes

I did not know that, before Trump i rarely thought about such stuff. I kept my son out of church, bands and the boy scouts. I guess predators find their way to girls in other environments.

2 Likes

True - Dersh doesnā€™t have all the information. But we all have enough to know thereā€™s something that warrants investigation.

I always have to compare whatā€™s going on now to what the Republicans did to Bill Clinton in the nineties. They appointed a rabidly partisan Republican named Ken Starr to investigate an obscure real Arkansas real estate deal that happened years before Clinton was elected, and on which he lost money. Then somehow, the Starr investigation morphed into an investigation of Clintonā€™s sex life, leading to an impeachment vote. Basically, Starr had a mandate to ā€œgetā€ Bill Clinton by any means possible.

Talk about a partisan witch hunt. They wrote the book on it.

8 Likes

Run for office. Get people registered. A Congress with a spine can hold back prez Full Diaperā€™s worst impulses.

RUN FOR OFFICE!

2 Likes

ā€œTeamā€. Trump doesnā€™t know what the word means. Why anyone would want a client like him is beyond me. You could spend a month drafting a brief and your client could shoot it down with a tweet. Ted Olson said, ā€œNo thanksā€ and heā€™s far from the only one.

4 Likes

Facebook fed him compromising intel on the Dean of the law school.

Lies and deception to the Feds and everyone else are solid evidence of a crime in this caseā€¦

3 Likes

Trump brought on the appointment of Mueller when he fired Comey and publicly boasted he had done so in order to shut down the Russia investigation.

5 Likes

The crime WAS committedā€¦and .thereā€™s no legal requirement that you have proof of who the criminal is before you investigate a crime !@#$%%$#@! moronsā€¦

2 Likes

T rump needs a special council. And by ā€œcouncilā€ i mean jury.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available