Discussion: Trump Cites Harvard Prof Dershowitz To Complain About Mueller Again

Alzheimer’s and dementia catches up to us all eventually…hopefully we can retire and STFU first…

Dershowitz will do anything for a buck. Who paid for him and his wife to stay at Nar-a-Lago? Personally, I think he is more full of feces than a Christmas goose.Just another sanctimonious blowhard. And he is no longer a professor at Harvard.

This is why I ignore Dershowitz.

If I want to hear from a Constitutional lawyer I listen to Lawrence Tribe.

2 Likes

ALL of us??? :fearful:

4 Likes

What the hell happened to Dershowitz? He’s become one of Trump’s most reliable defenders and lapdogs. When/why did he suddenly become Hannity’s soulmate?

1 Like

If it bails you out of attending any kid’s birthday parties or graduations I’m all for it.

“What, Timmy, really, last week?? Oh, I’m sorry…”

2 Likes

Maybe just a little. But it will soon pass…

…leaving tread marks, but no sign of brake application.

Please God and Jesus let this come to pass. I would love nothing more than to see Dersh go down in flames trying to work for the world’s worst guilty-as-hell client.

You don’t have to have Alzheimer’s to get out of that stuff. You can always lie and say you have something else to do. Going full Alzheimer’s as an excuse to get out of socializing is kind of a high price to pay for a few social excuses. hahahahahahahahaha

Especially since it’s evident you don’t care if you piss someone off. hahahahaha

1 Like

Others have alluded to it and I don’t care if I’m called a Spelling Nazi, Mueller is the Special CounSEL.If there is a special “Council” that’s been setup for this investigation, I’d like to know who the members are.

Now, my REAL point, is the quote accurate and Deshowitz misspelled it (not likely)? If so, proves Dershowitz has lost it. If the misspelling is from Trump (VERY likely), well, we already know he’s an idiot. You’re the effing President of the United States, for cryinoutloud, and you should effing KNOW the difference between counsel and council, especially since you’ve probably been briefed on activities of the special effing COUNSEL every effing day!

*&^%$#@!

Thank you!!!

1 Like

No, no, there is no pushback or undermining by DT of the SC. McConnell told us so.

De nada, sweetheart, I don’t want it either.

My lawn is especially free of interlopers.

4 Likes

I bet it is a velvet expanse of pure green. I believe you.

We already know by his own words that he obstructed justice and gave up Israeli intelligence to the Soviets (yes, I know the USSR ceased to exist in 1990, but really, who can tell the difference?)

1 Like

They all look alike.

1 Like

I’ll never understand why Natasha left that hunk Boris and shacked up with the fop.

2 Likes

There was nothing but probable cause.

Trump lies. Trump “loyalists” do too.

Are you sure it isn’t Derpowitz?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available