Discussion: Trump Cites Harvard Prof Dershowitz To Complain About Mueller Again

Dershowitz says that there was no crime? So far Mueller has gotten multiple indictments and several guilty pleas, and there will be more.

1 Like

Dershowitz, who loves justice so much he wrote an entire book about it (The Genesis of Justice) and wants to codify torture into law?

Anyone media outlet that mentions Dershowitz and doesn’t mention Jefrey Epstein and his disturbing behavior is doing it wrong.

2 Likes

My sense is that people are adjusting to Trump’s rants and seeing it for what it is: the whining of a desperate (and guilty) individual. I suspect even the Trumpers know he’s guilty.

4 Likes

Isn’t Dershowitz a member of the Council of Silly Legal Commentators Who Like to Hear the Sound of Their Own Voice ?

1 Like

On behalf of all the professori emeriti here at TPM, thank you for the qualification.

1 Like

If you are Trump do you really want to cite the man who defended OJ? Not only did he defend a man who clearly murdered his wife, but it’s also pretty clear he did it for the publicity. He’s probably the only guy outside a psych ward who has a bigger ego than Trump.

1 Like

…Only if you live long enough !

2 Likes

Actually, if we look at actions taken by Labour, Likud, and other Israeli governments vis-à-vis the Palestinians, the difference is not big; in fact there’s hardly any difference.

1 Like

Has Dershowitz been cleared on the underaged girl thing in the Caribbean? With his convicted Palm Beach buddy on his island?

Professor DearthO’Witz is just applying for the AG job soon to come open.

1 Like

You forgot that Don the Con has been convicted in the Court of Public Opinion of profound ignorance and deep stupidity.

Yes, I know many emeriti who remain meritorious. Dershowitz ain‘t one of them.

2 Likes

No. Dershowitz isn’t stupid and he would want to be paid.

1 Like

Hey, Dershowitz! You don’t need “probable cause” to start an investigation. You do the investigation to get probable cause. This is Criminal Law 1 stuff. You know, basic.

What a tool.

2 Likes

This, exactly. Trump is working himself up to the act of firing Mueller.

1 Like

These things have always been part of life but I miss the days when they weren’t front and center. I don’t expect our presidents to be perfect human beings but it’s hard to stomach a man so steeped in depravity and corruption as our head of state.

3 Likes

Dersh is rumored to have told DJT that the inaugural crowd was indeed the biggest ever, that Trump does have the best words, that over 3 million people voted illegally (all of them for Hillary, btw) and that working out does indeed run down a human’s battery.

to be fair, douchewit also is very fond of torture. somehow that makes him a democrat?

Please tell me we are getting closer to impeachment.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available