Discussion: Trump Cites Harvard Prof Dershowitz To Complain About Mueller Again

The pay must have been so good the first time.

I heard he was looking for the real killers while OJ was in jail in Nevada.

Yes, I think you nailed it. I admired him for years. I gave up on him when he said torture can be done constitutionally.
Oh yes, and a fat check from OJ. Friggin; whore. If I were a lawyer with his brand, I would never lose it by whoring it.

1 Like

No shit. What is wrong with him?

Dershowitz is shameless vermin. I pray the skin cancer oh his scalp devours him whole.

Fuck Dershowitz.

New York Magazine fucked Dershowitz’s deceptive and dishonest argument against the Mueller investigation. It is very clear that Dershowitz’s interests are contrary to those of America in this matter.

So, fuck Dershowitz.

1 Like

I don’t think “probable cause” is even relevant to whether or not there should be an investigation.

I am not willing to simply accept Dershowitz’s strong implication that DOJ cannot appoint a Special Counsel investigation without meeting the probable cause standard. The Fourth Amendment establishes protection against searches, seizures of property, and seizures of persons (aka arrests) without probable cause. The Amendment does not list investigation as an action requiring probable cause.

And, at this point, it is absurd to be debating whether or not the Special Counsel investigation should should have and could have met the probable cause standard. Mueller has been able to meet the probable cause standard for the searches and seizures his team has carried out in the course of the investigation. He’s found evidence of criminal acts, and has obtained at least five guilty pleas to date.

Dershowitz is using his reputation for expertise in the legal field to give weight to an argument that might sound like a legal analysis, but is pure pro-Trump advocacy built on deception and dishonesty.

Reasonable suspicion gets you pulled over. Probable cause gets a warrant to go in the trunk.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available