Discussion: Trump Claims He’s Not Considering Firing Mueller: ‘No, Not At All’

When asked whether he intends to fire special counsel Mueller, he said “no, not at all.”

He continued, “I’ll never fire him. Elliot Richardson will. Or Bill Ruckelshaus. Maybe Bob Bork.”

14 Likes

“There was absolutely no collusion. It’s been stated there was no collusion."

“I’ve stated it, Jared’s stated it (whatever happened to him?), Don Jr. has stated it, that dumbass Eric has stated it, Kellyanne and Sarah and that loser Spicer all stated it, Steve Miller’s stated it, Devin Nunes,… I could go on, but you get my point, right?”

7 Likes

Boy, he looks and sounds more like a crazy, unkempt homeless guy put in a suit, with a “Go out there and pretend you’re President” from some mean pranksters.

4 Likes

Calvinball’s rules are too strict for this joker.

5 Likes

As if he knew who any of those people were.

2 Likes

Is it so wrong for Democrats in the next election to run on a unified platform of promising to impeach this maniac if they take Congress? Even better, run on a veto-proof majority. Shoot for the moon, even if the likelihood of reaching that goal falls short.

Right now, I can’t think of a better motivator to consolidate ‘all tents’ from the far left, the progressive mainstream left, the left-of-center and moderate Republicans and Never Trumpsters. They could also promise to properly fund the ACA among a whole host of other issues that the public is overwhelming in favor of…but getting this impeachment thing going in Congress should be at the top of the list. It is for me.

3 Likes

D2S appears to be back on his diet meds again.

And we should believe him because…why?

1 Like

I don’t think so. I don’t think so at all but I’m afraid some of the Democrats do, from a tactical standpoint. I think they’re mistaken and need to spend more time around their constituents.

5 Likes

Sounds like someone maybe explained to Trump that firing the special prosecutor is what forced Nixon’s resignation.

1 Like

“Trump Claims He’s Not Considering Firing Mueller: ‘No, Not At All’”

Maybe.

But he (or his staff) is definitely

ruminating
apprehending
attending
cogitating
contemplating
deducing
deliberating
deriving
discerning
inducing
inferring
introspecting
intuiting
judging
knowing
meditating
musing
perceiving
rationalizing
realizing
reasoning
reflecting
regarding
scrutinizing
seeing
speculating
studying
theorizing
thinking
understanding
analyzing
examining
determining
assaying
chewing over
estimating
evaluating
figuring out
hashing it out
kicking around
sorting out
testing
thinking through

about firing Mueller.

1 Like

I wonder if Mueller has a doomsday device attached to his office. If Trump fires him, will it trigger a chain of events?

It’d be a shame if someone photoshopped that microphone into a penis

1 Like

OT http://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/16/trump-supports-steve-bannon-243818
Dump is vocally today supporting

1. Bannon
  2. McConnell
  3. Bannons’ War on McConnell

Hardly a surprise, given trump has never, ever said he was considering firing mueller. 3 months ago TPM ‘reported’ he was ‘careening towards a face-off’ with mueller. But, you know, like so much else turns out wasn’t true.

Is Bork still alive? because if he is, he shouldn’t be.

…now listen carefully - everything I say is a lie…

1 Like

I bet that trump has dreams about firing Mueller. I think he wants to but he may have learned there are consequences to stupid and potentially illegal moves. It is bad enough for him that he fired Comey because it led directly to Mueller. And to me that firing and trump’s comments about why he did it are direct evidence he has obstructed justice. That should have led to impeachment and jail.

Bork was assimilated December 19, 2012.

Firing him? No. Having him die in some routine auto accident? Yes.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available