Discussion: Trump Defends Congratulating Putin: 'Getting Along ... Is A Good Thing'

3 Likes

37 Likes

It is a good thing to get along.
Especially if youā€™re someoneā€™s bitch.

15 Likes

Neville Chamberlain couldnā€™t have put it better.

32 Likes

why the quotation around ā€œthe smartsā€? Although, that means 45* was right about 2 things - 'cause W didnā€™t.

2 Likes

ā€˜Getting Along ā€¦ Is A Good Thingā€™

Getting along with ā€¦ everyone?

Or especially with Putin?

12 Likes

Itā€™s a good thing except when youā€™re getting along with a historical enemy who has recently been shown to be attacking the country you lead (with your treasonous help!). The good thing is that your fake outreach is going to add another nail to your coffin which canā€™t be laid in the ground soon enough.

14 Likes

Remember when the US tried and jailed traitors who aided and abetted foreign militaries that attacked us?

Those were the daysā€¦

41 Likes

Your national security team told in ALL CAPS not to congratulate him. They wanted you to condemn the attacks in England. They wanted you to do your damn job and not be such a total constant traitor. The crazed fake news people were mostly just pointing that out.

37 Likes

Peace through strength?

In capital letters?

Yeah, right. Putinā€™s got the strength, and youā€™re the best ā€œpeaceā€ of tail heā€™s ever had.

18 Likes

Ordinarily, Iā€™d be very concerned about the high level leaks emanating from the White House. But these are not ordinary times and this is no ordinary President.

He is clearly indebted to Putin -to the extent American national security is threatened -and it seems whenever Putin and Trump meet, we find out through the Kremlin rather than our own government. So, itā€™s not the leaks that concern me (in this instance), rather itā€™s what we donā€™t know about what those two are discussing behind our backs. Basically, what Iā€™m saying is I have zero trust in this President.

23 Likes

I wonder whether this seismic shift is because First Lady Iwank Trump is dating a Russian model/dancer.

1 Like

Trump & Putin- BFFs forever. Besides, David Dennison is President, not Trump. Trump is merely a reality tv actor. Trump is Putinā€™s puppet. Dennison - " No puppet ".

3 Likes

ā€œā€¦they wanted me to excoriate him.ā€

Oh yeah. Trump totally wrote that.

38 Likes

I wonder if we will ever find out just how deep and how wide the connections are.

I suspect our grandkids will find out the extent of our betrayal when everything is declassified 50 years or so from now.

9 Likes

What, you think he had help? What made you think thatā€¦?

4 Likes

Did he also compliment Polonium Putin on his Novichok?

9 Likes

Asked Tuesday whether the White House believed Putinā€™s election was ā€œfree and fairā€ ā€” election observers say they recorded fraud and vote-rigging ā€” press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said ā€œin terms of the election there, weā€™re focused on our electionsā€

Specifically, we are focused on fraud and vote-rigging in our own elections.

Or at least that guy Mueller is.

8 Likes

ā€œā€¦the coming Arms Raceā€

??? Did the person who wrote this tweet (not Prexy Dennison) just wake up after 5 years asleep???

7 Likes
3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available