Discussion: Trump Defends Tax Plan: 'We Are Really Going To Start To Rock'

The Orange Titanic

1 Like

I was just wondering if they still break big rocks into little ones in the BIG HOUSE.

And if you’re not sure if those emails are significant or not, just note that the group is trying to claim that the emails were shared “improperly”.

1 Like

If by “start to rock” you mean being led out of the white house with, Pence, your kids and half your administration in handcuffs, okey dokey.

2 Likes

Some small percentage of this luxury spending will “trickle down” to provide jobs producing and maintaining these luxury goods.

Yes, and that’s a good thing. But I’d rather see 10,000 full time workers making a living wage and having discretionary income, going out and buying 10,000 dish washers. That’s how you drive an economy. Fuck the rich. They provide nothing.

3 Likes

Explosive economic growth-- otherwise known as an overheated economy – is not a good thing. So far everything proceeding out of trump’s mouth has been lies and deceit so I do not expect that to change.

1 Like

In order to “make America great again”, Americans need increased wages!

This has been a known fact for decades. Hell, we are in the 21st century and the lawful hourly wages sits at $7.25 a fucking hour!

So WHERE ARE OUR WAGE INCREASES MOTHERFUCKERS!

1 Like

The GOP just cant grasp the historical facts…this has never worked in the last 50 years…we’ve always ended up in worse shape…

last time i read about it it was that were spending 1.45 trillion for a .8% average growth rate over the next decade…

1 Like

Buy gold, lots and lots of gold!

“Buy gold, lots and lots of gold!”

Glenn Beck, is that you ?

Completely OT: (Harry is the guy getting married)

Prince Harry interviews Barack Obama for Today programme guest slot
Teaser released by Kensington Palace for show on 27 December shows prince and former president joking together
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/17/prince-harry-interviews-barack-obama-today-programme-guest-slot

It is sometimes hard to tell the difference between him and the Trump on the President Show.

1 Like

How about tying a bigly goddamn rock to your ass and come with me for a ride on either a boat or a plane, your choice.

I have said this same thing since the election. They republicans are going to set in motion the worst recession in our history. This is not going to end with more jobs or higher wages, it is going to be worse than 1929.

1 Like

This is going to be much much worse than any previous recession. This will make the Great Depression look like a week without a paycheck.

Neither do a lot of people who are elderly, poor or cannot find a decent job.

2 Likes

By that time Dems will be in control and get the blame. It’s half the reason they will pass this thing.

is that the royal “we?”

Such rocking as there is, will be done on the backs of the rest of us working until we die. Paul Ryan wants us to have more children, so they can work until they die as well. This has always been the endgame and we’ll all be Mexicans before they;re done.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available