Discussion: Trump Goes After NYT Reporter By Name In Latest Round Of Morning Tweets

This was when Trump was in high school, and he claimed such a preposterous superlative the very same year, 1962, when the Yankees won the World Series with Mickey Mantle, Yogi Berra and Roger Maris.

@dannydorko First and last time he threw out the first pitch at a ballgame but it gave him inspiration for one of his infamous moments.

7 Likes

That tweet is far too coherent to have been written by Trump, but if you check the time stamp it probably meant that Lindsay Graham has decided to throw over McCain and now go after Trump for his “BFF” …Seriously, do any of these people have anything resembling a core?

4 Likes

Chiselin’ Trump: “Nobody in the history of the world has ever loved Donald Trump more than I have.”

8 Likes

Are you free to look into this? It’ll be worth $10. million buckaroos.

10 Likes

Oh! I know! I know! The First Lady.

4 Likes

The wannabe FLOTUS, i.e. The First Immigrant Wife.

2 Likes

Nice to know this piece of shit cretin has nothing better to do than tweet pot shots at reporters, NFL players, actors, judges, Senators, etc.

Meanwhile, in Puerto Rico…

13 Likes

I just watched the SNL skit featuring KAC.

I’m going to have an extra bunch of nightmares after watching that. Yikes!

6 Likes

The baseball jersey on top of the suit coat is really something.

11 Likes

We keep forgetting that SNL comes on at 9:30 here but we turned it on just as the KellyAnne Clown bit was starting

O my god that was great. hahaha

8 Likes

It took him 20 minutes to compose the 2nd half of the tweet. That’s very alarming.

2 Likes

They are also ignoring the fact that most of what trump has done to blow up Obama’s legacy will not be good for them in the long run.

5 Likes

Places that sell Halloween masks are going to be rolling in it this year between KAC and trumpp masks.

4 Likes

Something like son-in-law with flak jacket over Brooks Brother jacket.

10 Likes

And Donald Tweets: “Also had a bigly BM this AM! Didn’t see Baker from failing NYT report that! Winning!”

4 Likes

Jeez, is nobody going to comment on the irony that Trump obviously DOES read the “failing” NYT and cares enough about it that he has to whine about it on twitter?

“That restaurant? I’d never go to that restaurant! Terrible restaurant. You’ll never see me there! And the portions are so small!”

7 Likes

It’s going to blow up the party more surely if they drag him into the midterms with them. Like they are going to do so ok.

They don’t seem to get it but almost all of America fucking hates Trump.

8 Likes

And get his already put together, more healthcare for lower premiums plan done on day one. It was already to go he said. What happened?

3 Likes

And since he only hired around 50 people that weren’t friends or family that’s pretty shitty vetting right there.

10 Likes

Meh. How about Elected President?.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available