Discussion: Trump Goes After NYT Reporter By Name In Latest Round Of Morning Tweets

And don’t forget USVI, I just learned (sorry late to that party) that USVI relied on PR’s ports for most of their imports.

8 Likes

“As a matter of cosmic history, it has always been easier to destroy than to create.”

Years of diplomacy, done away with a fit of pique and malice. A Justice stolen by McConnell and Grassley simply by sitting on their asses, so this daughterfucker can pick a name off a list.

Sorry, aspiring daughterfucker.

11 Likes

Hey, @NYTimes! Folding under Trump with your bullshit social media policy really helped, didn’t it?

1 Like

Also, the fact that he’s going after Peter (“Both sides are to blame no matter reality”) Baker is hilarious!

2 Likes

Amy Chosick was 2016’s NYT version of Judith Miller. Remember those “clouds of suspicion hanging over the Clinton campaign”? No different and just as deadly as Miller’s stenography of Rumsfeld’s claims of Iraq/WMD.

2 Likes

Well, at least as long as he’s tweeting he’s not blowing people up.

1 Like

We still haven’t seen Mel’s immigration papers have we?

1 Like

Will they pay me 10 mil for the Emoluments clause, or will I lose out to James Madison’s estate?†
There was a similar offer a few years ago where someone appeared to have delivered the goods and Flynt welshed on it. Shame on the Post for omitting that detail in the current story and collecting the fee for the ad…
That’s OK. Jeff Bezos is still aces with me.

†-Or whoever.

2 Likes

I hope you’re right.

2 Likes

I don’t think mothermachree’s comment was misplaced or particularly ranting. Comey’s statement may have nailed down the coffin lid, but the media outlets did indeed do damage to her campaign. In fact, Comey’s statement might not have had the impact that it did if we hadn’t continued to see and hear stories with headlines like “Controversy continues to swirl around Clinton Foundation” long after questions (including republican introduced BS) had been answered. I don’t think I heard any discussion on NPR that didn’t include a comment about Hillary’s trustworthiness. This is in spite of the fact that every time the press and republicans claimed to have dirt on Hillary, what we actually find are risotto recipes.

So, yeah, the media deserves some blame.

10 Likes

Great, Americans! Thanks!

We have reset the bar at a new low, Donald Trump in the White House! “More Ignorant Than Advertised!”

This morbidly fascinating shitshow will continue as the bodies pile up, and still only a few of his ardent followers will be peeled off. I honestly think an attack of even a major American city with thousands of deaths won’t stop the dunderheaded masses from cheering this miscreant.

We must force the hands of those able to remove him by ANY means necessary before that moment occurs, and it is coming.

5 Likes

The media didn’t damage three million people who voted for Clinton and didn’t vote for trump. In another democracy, she’d be president. However, there’s enough blame to go around as to how she was defeated, not the least of which was white rage which trumpp stoked beginning right after he was humiliated at the D.C. Correspondents’ Dinner and his hatred for blacks going back generations.

3 Likes

Congress has yet to fund CHIPs - so children will be affected in 4th quarter and now adults will lose affordable health care insurance. One has to wonder when layoffs will come in the Healthcare Industry…maybe then people will comprehend that Donalds action will affect more than just insurance.

4 Likes

Trump thimks everyone is as stupid as his trumpturds. This racist pig live in a world of his own and the people around him
are letting him use them like pawns because they are the weakest officials this country has ever had.

2 Likes

Trump plays Jilted Lover in front of mass audience.

5 Likes

The Failing @nytimes, in a story by Peter Baker, should have mentioned the rapid terminations by me of TPP & The Paris Accord & the fast….— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 15, 2017…approvals
of The Keystone XL & Dakota Access pipelines. Also, look at the
recent EPA cancelations & our great new Supreme Court Justice!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 15, 2017

Not a single congressional act to date. Even lowly district rep Ronnie Paul ushered one bill into law. It might have taken 20 years but…

4 Likes

I am still amazed that more than 60 million people listened to Trump’s obviously unrealistic, completely bullshit promises (I guess he wanted to finish all his chores on Day One so he wouldn’t miss any tee times later) and voted for him. Who the fuck does that? Who listens to an obvious blowhard who doesn’t know his ass from his elbow for a year and a half and figures, “Yeah, this guy is gonna shake things up good in DC and get some shit done!”?

And yet, I have to admit, they weren’t completely wrong. He is getting shit done, but, it’s all very bad shit.

4 Likes

It depends on what he tweets. One day he may tweet out an order to blow someone up, and some jackbooted thug will do it.

It’s warming up.

A high-stakes legal showdown is brewing for President Donald Trump, as a woman who said he groped her has subpoenaed all documents from his campaign pertaining to “any woman alleging that Donald J. Trump touched her inappropriately.”

7 Likes

Okay, I see your problem. Donnie’s supporters wanted things “shaken up” but really didn’t care if he got anything done. they just wanted to metaphorically give a giant raised middle finger to all those who they felt had slighted them over the years - blacks, gays, “libruls”, that girl in the 7th grade who laughed at them, etc. If they could wind the tape back to the 50s and get even with her, fine but if not, then they’re happy to see it all burn down.

I remember having a conversation with a retired guy at the dog park while I was living in California’s Central Valley (Trump Country indeed). He’d served in the military and then worked as a nursing assistant for the VA, so felt he was completely entitled to his Social Security and Medicare, but didn’t think any of “those people” should get anything, so no ACA, nope. He didn’t even think he should have to pay any taxes at all, since he’d already “bought” his government benefits, so he just wanted to “raise the drawbridge and cut 'em all off”. Nothing I said was going to shift him from his selfish position, so sadly, he’ll need to see his benefits slashed before changing his position (or his vote).

Sadly, there’s going to be a lot of collateral damage along the way.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available