Discussion: Trump HHS Refuses To Extend Obamacare Enrollment Deadline

The sick, disgusting bastards. No one with any kind of human empathy could begrudge another person a chance to get healthcare for himself or his family.

13 Likes

The Death Party.

But watch both republican operatives and Very Serious People find some reason to blame the democrats.

8 Likes

I wonder if the Dilatory Deplorables are paying attention?

3 Likes

How many Americans will be killed because of the GOP’s continued sabotage of ACA?

9 Likes

GOP answer: “Not enough!! Ha Ha Ha … Ho, Ho now let’s take the yacht around the harbor one more time”

7 Likes

My Obamacare went up 75% due to Trump and republicans creating uncertainty in the markets. What really floors me is that hill staff get their healthcare through the same market unless they wrote some exception in the tax bill.

6 Likes

Make America Gag Again!

2 Likes

This is the Republican’s last gasp before they get steamrolled in 2018 and 2020. The American people are woke, disgusted, and will respond with a vengeance. Not a coincidence that Paul Ryan wants to bail.

5 Likes

Then on Friday night, the official government Health Insurance Marketplace tweeted that there would be no extension because, you know…more people might get life-saving, chronic-illness relieving health care coverage. And that would just be bad in so many ways, none of which we can specify. And, there’s really no other reason. Now…on to Medicaid cuts!

4 Likes

The killings will begin until the Trump ass kissing becomes law.

2 Likes

I hope you’re right but the American people have a very long history of making stupid decisions against their best interests. Let’s hope this time they don’t.

2 Likes

“Look, this plane is no good, it doesn’t fly right!”

…exclaimed the hijacker as he steered the plane into the mountainside.

4 Likes

They need to change the name of the department. Maybe Human Harm and Suffering.

6 Likes

Health Insurance Signup Period Cut In Half by Trump should have been the big headline in every newspaper in the country. And their internet sites and other internet sites.

6 Likes

This article has a minimum of four missing words in four different paragraphs.

1 Like

5 Likes

I think there is some truth in what you are saying, but never count the Republicans down and out. I think there will be a reaction to this, and I think Democrats will make serious gains. As Democrats work to try to dig us out, remaining Republicans will fight tooth-and-nail against it, point out the brokenness of government, and use every media outlet to point out the Bad Democrats. This will cause another backlash, putting Republicans back in power.

Bush pushed us three steps backwards, Obama put us a step or so forward. Trump will have us six steps backward and Democrats will be able to move us ahead a little until Republicans take over again with their anti-government anti-politics nonsense.

(honestly, this is why Republicans are silent as Trump acts like the deranged, mentally incapable president that he is…they get what they want, and can ultimately place blame on him in the future)

Rinse. Repeat.

I believe this is the long game for them.

2 Likes

Here are people reporting problems:

Save and Continue did not work for me, but I got in later, next to last day.

2 Likes

More details, please. Could you give us your state, your plan, the actual dollar impact and whether you get ACA financial assistance. Thanks!

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available