Discussion: Trump: I Think Dems 'Will Be Blamed' For My Decision To Sabotage O'Care

1 Like

Keep thinking buddy, that’s what you’re good at.

36 Likes

Typical Delusional Thinking by the Ego in Chief.

22 Likes

“And I’m not going to blame myself, I’ll be honest,” he added.

Truer words were never spoken.

53 Likes

“And I’m not going to blame myself, I’ll be honest,” he added. “They are not getting the job done.”

Harry Truman, he ain´t.

I Think Dems ‘Will Be Blamed’ For My Decision To Sabotage O’Care

Absolutely. Republican House, Senate, and Presidency, and the American people are gonna go after the Democrats for ratfuck. It´s obvious!!

33 Likes

Now look what you made me do. Honey, I only did it because I love you. We have such a great relationship and then you make me do something like this.

Sincerely,

Abusive Boyfriend President

60 Likes

I guess one should never underestimate the stupidity of the American electorate, but why would Democrats get the blame when Repubs have 100% control of the Exec and Legislative branches of gov’t? (Repubs probably control the Judiciary too, but that’s slightly more debatable)

Edit - It should be a mantra going into the 2018 and 2020 elections: Everything that Trump does is the fault of the Republican House and Senate.

25 Likes

"Obamacare is finished. It’s dead. It’s gone. It’s no longer — don’t — you shouldn’t even mention it. It’s gone. There is no such thing as Obamacare anymore,” Trump said. “When the premiums go up, that has nothing to do with anything other than the fact that we had poor health care delivered poorly, written poorly, approved by the Democrats.”

But if, "Obamacare is finished. It’s dead. It’s gone. It’s no longer — don’t — you shouldn’t even mention it. It’s gone. There is no such thing as Obamacare anymore,” how can you blame Obamacare when premiums go up? So. Much. Winning!

34 Likes

Wasn’t he just saying like a couple of days ago that he wasn’t sabotaging it but making it better?

23 Likes

I think we are at a key moment in time. The reality is…his hardcore base will believe this…BUT some of his voters who will be hurt by this COULD be swayed. It all comes down to how the Dems handle it.

Will Dems just point fingers OR will they come up with a clear message about how it could have been fixed without blowing it up? Then HAMMER that clear message home. I think Dems are at a point were they can’t just be the party of no. Unfortunately, the Repubs ran that song and dance into the ground.

21 Likes

You have to admit, he is the best.

At being a delusional a-hole.

11 Likes

Translated into English he said:

After relentless lying by Limbaugh, Alex Jones, Fox News and every Republican in office or running for office, the typical American will believe anything we want them to. We will lie until they believe that the Democrats were responsible for my deliberate sabotage.

14 Likes

Trump isn’t the leader of conservatives. He’s just another mouthpiece. He’s not lying about all this, because he obviously doesn’t understand it in the first place. I’m certain that he truly believes the CSR payments were an illegal kickback to Democratic fundraisers in the insurance industry, because that’s what he was told and it makes sense since it’s the kind of thing he’d do. And if that were the case, his nonchalant attitude towards shooting himself in the face was justified instead of incredibly dumb.

But so it is with everything he does. He’s getting high off what far-right conservatives are selling and doesn’t influence them in the least. If Trump were to turn back on all this and admit that he was wrong about everything, his supporters wouldn’t follow. He’d be left behind, just like every other conservative that marginally comes to their senses. The only people leading the conservative movement is whoever’s running the fastest towards the cliff while shouting the loudest. The moment that person changes direction, they get trampled by the others.

That’s why they love Trump, because he’s so dumb he still doesn’t realize the end goal of conservativism is the destruction of our country; since the whole purpose of society is that we work together for a common goal and not against each other as individuals. But that’s something Trump can never understand, which is why he doesn’t mind blowing things.

18 Likes

“I think the Democrats will be blamed for the mess."

Getting back to his familiar place as he speaks.

22 Likes

This fat fuck takes responsibility for nothing, zero, nada. He’s a spoiled child.

11 Likes

Then again, what we are dealing with isn’t a sane, logical-thinking person… :expressionless:

10 Likes

“Obamacare is finished. It’s dead. It’s gone. It’s no longer — don’t — you shouldn’t even mention it. It’s gone. There is no such thing as Obamacare anymore,” Trump said.

Any Republicans out there still think you don’t own this?

ETA: Is this his declaration of “Mission Accomplished”?

26 Likes

Do you think he understands that the ACA is established, codified law? Do you think he understands that the President does not have the power to unilaterally make or unmake law? Do you think he knows what “law” even means?

Nah, I’m just joshin’.

21 Likes

Kiss off, you old fool. Do you honestly think you can continue to lambast, insult and deride the American people and they’ll STILL ‘support’ you? You had support from the bottomfeeders of this country and now you’re screwing them. Keep dreamin’.

5 Likes

Josh just posted the entire transcript on the front. Warning: if you just finished your lunch, you will throw up everything you just ate. If you haven’t had lunch yet, you’ll lose your appetite.

19 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available