Discussion: Trump: I Think Dems 'Will Be Blamed' For My Decision To Sabotage O'Care

18 Likes

The image that popped into my head was Richard III kept awake by the ghosts of his victims the night before Bosworth, except this is an ongoing haunting because Obamacare is far more durable than the GOP expected.

9 Likes

Well donā€™t look now but your American electorate was so dumb we elected Hilary Clinton by a substantial margin.

This isnā€™t about his supporters or how stupid Americans may be - itā€™s about being robbed by Russia of a fair and honest election. We did not elect this man,

18 Likes

They are torn: lobbyists or subsidies. Tough choice. Nice piece in WaPo about how a group of insurance exes basically destroyed any hope of stopping opioids to corrupt doctors. DEA pleaded with them ā€¦

4 Likes

I just finally murdered Obama care. As you all know Iā€™ve been obsessed with killing it so I did. Itā€™s a great way to demonstrate my cruelty isnā€™t it ? And Iā€™ve got more insanity just watch me. To be honest I canā€™t take responsibility for what I just did.

8 Likes

Yep, but we really need to come to grips with the giant right wing propaganda machine to deal with it.

4 Likes

Nor his troglodyte, ā€œgee-whiz, guys, Iā€™m just a humble liarā€ Supreme Court justice

2 Likes

Several of these statements are pretty pure examples of how heā€™s delusional about things he doesnā€™t like. Obamacare is gone. Poof. No longer exists. And he thinks the Democrats will be blamed because he cannot make a mental picture of himself being blamed for a thing. He literally canā€™t imagine it, because imagining the blame and guilt after a bad action is what a conscience is and he hasnā€™t got one. This isnā€™t just an awful person saying awful things. Itā€™s pathology.

24 Likes

ā€œAnd Iā€™m not going to blame myself, Iā€™ll be honest,ā€ Trump added.

Spoiler Alert: This was not an awkward attempt at self-deprecating humor. Trump doesnā€™t do self-deprecating humorā€¦in fact, he doesnā€™t do humor at all.

11 Likes

This has been our problem for, what 30 years now? Especially since 9/11. Air American couldnā€™t last more than a year or two? And Rachel Maddow is no Alex Jones. THIS is the biggest obstacle in the path of progress.

1 Like

He keeps calling it a payoff to insurance companies, but in a tone which suggests heā€™s more upset there was a con going and he wasnā€™t in on the action. He really does see government as a source of rents, and now that heā€™s president heā€™s entitled to the lionā€™s share, if not all of it.

10 Likes

RT if you have an account.

3 Likes

[quote=ā€œcoprophagoussmile, post:51, topic:63792ā€]
He really does see government as a source of rents, and now that heā€™s president heā€™s entitled to the lionā€™s share, if not all of it.
[/quote]ā€œGonna renegotiate all the deals soā€™s I gets my cut right off the top. Anybody got a problem with that?ā€

4 Likes

If his hardcore supporters canā€™t read or choose to ignore whatā€™s being reported, theyā€™ll believe anything he says with an assist from Alex Jones. Neither can it be expected that this same group is going to listen to reasoned explanations as how the destruction of ACA got this far and all at the hands of the RWNs. Every indication is they were fearful heā€™d blow it up but they voted for him anyway for reasons too many to list.

6 Likes

So Trump the Stupid ADMITS that ā€œObamacareā€ was the only thing holding DOWN premiums?

Now that he has ā€œdestroyedā€ Obamacare premiums will ā€œskyrocketā€ but itā€™s all Obamacareā€™s fault?

Up is Down, Black is White. The Sun rises in the West. Got it.

12 Likes

Saying ā€œI think the other guy will be blamed for what I didā€ takes a special level of mental unwellness when, in the same breath, you said what you actually did was great and amazing and just very, very good.

Uhm, Donald, people donā€™t get ā€œblamedā€ for good things.

u
n
f
i
t

8 Likes

Since the majority of Americans want to keep and fix Obamacare, I think Trump is still residing in his comfortable, delusional bubble. Not only the buck, but the blame stops there.

6 Likes

If the Dems donā€™t start fighting this they will get blamed.
Why are they not buying airtime and putting this guyā€™s speech on the TeeVee?

2 Likes

I do think there are a group of his votersā€¦who voted for Obama last timeā€¦or he say they are independentsā€¦that this could peel offā€¦

Fingers crossedā€¦againā€¦it will take the right message from the Dems. And I havenā€™t really heard it yet.

ummm no, donnie ā€¦since you signed an EO killing the subsidies and then bragged about it. Everyone saw that. You wrote your own democrat attack ad you stupid fuck. I just hope the dim bulb voters remember who killed their health care options

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available