Discussion: Trump: I Think Dems 'Will Be Blamed' For My Decision To Sabotage O'Care

O bullshit. Look at how many people kept turning out to fight for the ACA. Americans know what’s going on.

8 Likes

Idiot thinks he has the democrats by the balls, but he actually put republicans in a bind, specially the house. He is calling for a “short term fix” for Obamacare, how many GOP reps in the House will want to be caught dead voting to save Obamacare? Even if the democrats agree to play ball, Ryan might not be able to bring it to vote because it will be opposed by a majority of the republicans including himself.

11 Likes

Hey Two Scoops, I don’t give a flying fuck whether you blame yourself for destroying the fabric of America with your GOP enablers. What I DO care about is that the rest of us do.

3 Likes

I don’t know, but he was certainly claiming that we were all going to get the best health care when he was campaigning. Are people going to hold him to that? But it’s a relatively small portion of the population who buy their health insurance through the exchanges, so maybe Trump won’t lose much of his support.

2 Likes

And it’s not like it’s on full display for the first time. I seriously can’t get over the fact one in three (supposedly) adult Americans seem at least okay with that madman.

11 Likes

Well that still mean that ;two out of every three Americans doesn’t. Two is more than one…

9 Likes

Well, with the exception of the “I’ll be honest” part.

2 Likes

This is another great example of why anyone in the media or punditry class who utters or implies that “both sides are guilty” should be told to STFU. Anyone in the media who insists on giving the rightwing a platform after this asshole just publicly and vocally gave up their game should just quit and go home because they’re worthless.

2 Likes

How can Democrats get blamed when reporting says quite clearly what steps moron has taken. The airtime and expensive ads will appear as we get closer to November 2018.

Trump will scrap subsidies to health insurance companies that help pay out-of-pocket costs of low-income people, the White House said late Thursday.

After Republicans failed to repeal the health law in Congress, Mr. Trump appears determined to dismantle it on his own

6 Likes

Sure, but doesn’t it scare the crap outta you that if you randomly picked voters you’d encounter someone most likely similarly insane 30% of the time? That’s the probability I’d rather have for my jackpot… (no, I’ve never bought any lottery, but you see what I mean… :persevere:)

3 Likes

13 Likes

Moron gave them an angry populist message and they ate it up. The irony of a maybe millionaire talking populism is rich, but they ate it up.

3 Likes

Never underestimate the stupidity of American Electorate. FOX and the usual media will run with the blame on Dems and most will buy it.

It really is, and it’s why I don’t think there will be some ‘Blue wave’ in the next elections. We’re dealing with 30-40 years of continual right wing propaganda coming home to roost, that has made ‘not a liberal’ the identity of a large chunk of the electorate. (hell christian radio is running programs now preaching capitalism IS christianity and democrats are communist!) We need long term plans to build a leftist movement not just assuming ‘Trump fatigue’ will do it. He’s the symptom not the cause.

No it doesn’t. Maybe because I live in Texas and I’m used to it.

I don’t really find the numbers in those kinds of things helpful. I don’t believe that out of every 3 Americans 1 likes Trump.

It’s just a way of fucking with numbers as far as I’m concerned.

I have errands. But I hate seeing so many people so damned depressed when all of us should have it firmly in hand by now that the vast majority of Americans love the country and fucking hate Trump, to quote Eminem.

11 Likes

They think he’s OK because that’s what they wish to think. I remember the same thing with Palin. It took years for some people to get it through their heads she was a dizz-bomb.

10 Likes

Has justadipshit blamed Obama for…killing the bad thing Obama did yet?

I think it’s possible that the “Crooked Hillary 2020” tweet this morning was an attempt to deflect from the inevitable media stories on health care today, because somebody got through to him how much he fucked up by cutting off the CSR payments. That deflection didn’t work, so we get this rant. NFL players and the National Anthem coming up next, maybe something about Rocket Man or garble-gobbledy-woops-n-nuuufong.

3 Likes

[quote=“mattinpa, post:76, topic:63792”]
I remember the same thing with Palin. It took years for some people to get it through their heads she was a dizz-bomb.
[/quote]Hey, pal…she winked at me.

4 Likes

Don’t get all starbursty now!

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available