Discussion: Trump: I Think Dems 'Will Be Blamed' For My Decision To Sabotage O'Care

I read that transcript. I still think he’s doing exactly what I said: setting it up to try to take all the credit when Congress passes some sort of fix for his nonsense.

“It all happened because of me and my sabotage. Congress never would have worked together to fix it if I hadn’t done that. You all owe me a big thank you and a sloppy blowjob.”

2 Likes

I can wholeheartedly agree with that. I wish it were easy, but we overly tactful liberals have a lot of work to do.

2 Likes

“I’m not going to blame myself.”

I think we’ve found the Trump motto. Apply to every consequence of his administration.

3 Likes

I’ve taken a break from most “news” all year. Most of it is noise and bullshit anyway.

1 Like

This is real, unlike moron’s spews, and it’s hard to know if anybody close to him has told him about it.

9 Likes

Yep, the same people and polls that had Hillary winning the election too. Keep making the same mistakes as before, it seems to be your mission.

And didn’t these fucking payments come from a fund that the insurance companies had to pay into, so it’s not like “here’s a buttload of taxpayer money as a gift, Insurance Industry”? Am I remembering this wrong?

1 Like

Bullshit, dear.

4 Likes

The polls were 100% accurate, child. They had Clinton up by an average of about 3% nationally and she won the popular vote by about 3% nationally. They could not, and never claimed to, because they are not designed to nor capable of, predicting the distribution of those votes among the states. THAT was what idiot pundits did, calling it “interpreting:” the polls. If you can’t understand the difference between 100% accurate math and what some bobblehead on television tries to extrapolate from it, then please go see the nearest elementary school principal and ask if you can re-enroll.

3 Likes

Bullshit, dear.

https://cookpolitical.com/presidential/charts/scorecard

Keep on making those same mistakes. It seem to be working out for ya’ll.

Up until 11 days fore the election Clinton probably did have an excellent shot at winning the election. But on that day, October 28, Comey chose to talk about her emails in connection with Anthony Weiner’s email. At that point MI, PA and WI, which was already facing onerous voter ID rules and voter suppression attempts, mostly successful, she lost her support in those states.

@thunderclapnewman

4 Likes

I believe that the captain is another of the emoprog whiners who have nothing positive to say about Democrats or the party.

You’re wasting your time trying to use facts on him.

5 Likes

It’s about who gets the blame not whether anything actually gets better or worse.

2 Likes

The cast of emoprogs changes so regularly, it’s hard to know who’s at bat.

2 Likes

Is the codpiece waiting in the wings? It could only improve the overall look within the 50 yds of Italian wool.

1 Like

It was Obama’s fault:

2 Likes

“…Then HAMMER that clear message home…”

And what is the medium for that msg? FB? Cable news? Print? His followers don’t know what’s going on – ever. They do not live in an evidence-based world. Ever eavesdrop on conversations in a waiting room? I have. Here’s what I learned: “Illegals” are getting welfare & free healthcare. They also get hired over whites. Their kids get free college tuition. Dems only care about minorities, not about whites. These beliefs are so ingrained in the culture of Trump voters it will take something catastrophic to change them.

3 Likes

Says the ignorant name-calling asshole who helped get Trump elected.

Naff off, Miss Thing.

4 Likes

Everyone knows who crapped in the pool, so I don’t think bitching about the chlorine fools anybody.

2 Likes

The Correspondents’ Dinner in 2011 is what incited moron to one, initiate the birther movement and two, to unleash the racist he’s always been for decades but had not been fully revealed, and sad for us he always will be.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available